Chapter Four . . . The Truth

Dean's POV

Sam and I followed Kylie outside and what we found was a little on weird even for me. Kylie was on the ground, and her eyes were white like an angel, but even an angel wouldn't look so lifeless. Almost dead.

I ran over to her as fast as I could and held her head on my lap. "Sam a little help here." I looked up at Sam who was looking at me like he  knew what was going on, but I was left out. "Sam!"

"Dean, she's the witch." I looked down at the beautiful girl who was withering painfully in my arms. "Look at her and tell me she's not some sort of witch."

I looked down at Kylie who was slowly starting to calm down and her eyes were coming back to normal. I shook her gently. "Kylie, come on." Her eyes were completely back to normal  and she mumbled something that I couldn't hear. "What did you say?"

"I'm not a witch." And with that she fell asleep in my arms. I gently shook her trying to get her to wake up, to move, something, but all I got was blood dripping from her nose.

"Sammy we got to get her back to the room." I picked her up bridal style and started walking to the car when I stopped and realized that Sam wasn't coming. "Sam, let's go."

"You're going to let a witch into our room?"

"She's not a witch." I said simply, "and we don't have time for this. Are you coming or am I leaving without you?" I was scared of what he was going to do. I offered those choices once and he did leave to find dad. Hopefully he wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

He didn't say a word but instead walked past me.

******************************************************************

Back at the hotel I instantly laid her down on my bed. She wasn't bleeding anymore but she was shaking and she hadn't woken up yet.

Sam was sitting at the kitchen table with his arms crossed. He was definitely pissed and I understood why I mean I would do the exact same thing to him, but this felt different. This was real.

"Sammy, get me some wet and dry towels." He didn't move an inch. "Now Sam." With an angry and annoyed sigh he left and came back with towels. I gently put a warm one on her head, and touched her cheek which were now freezing cold. I checked her pulse and it was beating strong.

"Is she alive?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"Sam, I know it's hard but I need you to trust me on this one. She's not a witch." Sam looked from me to her and nodded.

"I trust you, but it's her I don't." All of the suddenly Kylie's body flew up into sitting position and her eyes were wide open. The towel that was on her head was now laying in her lap. She touched her forehead and her cheeks.

"God, this just keeps getting worse and worse." I heard her whisper.

"Kylie?" Sam called out and she jumped before quickly looking around.

"Dean, Sam, how the hell did I get here?"

"We brought you here." I said softly. The poor girl was confused.

"What happened to you?" Sam asked more bluntly. She looked at him to me and back down to her lap.

"I have to get out of here. People are in danger." She got off the bed and headed towards the door but I caught her arm before she could walk out.

"We need to talk." I said sternly and she tried to pull her hand back but I held it tightly.

"I don't have time to talk Dean."

"Well that's too damn bad." I began to pull her towards a seat but before I even knew what was going on she had me on the floor with her foot on my throat. As I started chocking I watched as her eyes softened and she removed her foot and helped me up.

"Sorry, I'm not comfortable being held against my will." She looked down then back to me. "I guess you guys need the truth."

"Yeah, that might help." Sam said this time a little more gently

"My name is Kylie Lawrence, you boys are Dean and Sam Winchesters we use to hunt together, well are father's use to hunt together."

"Our father never worked with anybody." Sam interrupted, but Kylie shook her head.

"Who do you think helped your dad learn about this stuff? Hunting was passed down generations in my family and after mom died dad needed a knew partner and that's where he found you boys."

"How did your mom die?" I asked.

"Same way your mom did."

"So yellow eyes got to your family too. So, what can you do?" Sam asked a little more interested.

"Excuse me?"

"Before we sent the son of a bitch back to hell he was building an army, an army of what he called his 'special' children. They all had abilities." I said then quickly asked "What's yours?"

"I can see the future. If I touch  something a victim as touched I can see when, where, and how they're going to die. A woman is going to die tonight if we don't save her."

"Who?" I asked as I started getting my stuff together.

"I don't know her name. All I could see was a young girl killed behind the bar."

"When?"

"In two hours."

"We need to get ready." I said to Sam.

"We don't even know what this thing is. How are we going to kill it?" Sam asked me. Damn him! Why does he always have to think things through.

"If it bleeds, then we are going to kill it" I said simply.

"But-"

"No buts! We got to save these people. Now get the damn bag ready."

"Dean, he's right there's no way to kill it. It's witchcraft which means the only way to kill it, is to go to the source, or the creator."

"Do you have any ideas on who it could be?" I asked and she shook her head.

"This is some high level witchcraft. Summoning demons, I've only seen it once and it landed me in a hospital for three days." I looked her over and it didn't look like there was a scratch on her, but event the thought of something hurting her made me sick.

"So what do we do?" Sam asked.

"We get the girl out as fast as possible, and pray that we don't die in the process."