"Yep." Michael piped up straight away, grinning. That got him a weird look from Calum, a catious glare from me and Ashton and Luke gave him a death glare. He bit his lip and looked down, realising what he'd just done.

"Erm........... so yeah, erm.............. I'm going to make a drink, anyone want one?" Ashton asks, reovering the quickest and standing up. 

"Nah, I'm fine." Luke and Calum say.

"I'll have a coke." Michael smiles.

"Yeah, me too, in fact, I'll help you." I stand up.

"No, it's ok, I've got to make three drinks Lexi. I'll be fine." He smiles at me, while I shoot him a glare. I sit back down into awkward silence.

"When Ashton goes we don't know what to do." Calum moans, looking at the questions which are mainly people wondering what's going on about me and Michael.

"We sense something between you two." Calum reads out loud. 

"I ship Mexi." Ashton reads, coming back into the room. 

"Well I don't." Luke retorts sharply. 

Me and Michael both send each other a glance. What do we do? He nods. I shake my head. He nods more viscously. I shake my head more viscously. 

"Yes." Michael whispers.

"No." I whisper back.

"Yes." Michael confirms.

"No." I practically shout.

"Erm............ guys what are you talking about?" Calum asks us.

"Whether or not I should go make some food." I come up with an excuse, quickly.

"Well you should." Michael complains, but his words have a deeper meaning than food.

"Well I'm not." I reply shortly. I get up and sit back down in front of my laptop. I put my headphones back on my head. I sit back relax and listen to Imagine Dragons. Bleeding Out is currently playing so I let my worries drift away as I throw myself into focusing on the song. Nothing else.

'Cause I'm bleeding out

So if the last thing that I do

Is bring you down 

Did we just have our first fight? Does he hate me now? Does he want to tell everybody about ur relationship? But I don't. I don't want to see Luke's reaction. I don't want to hear Luke' reaction. I don't want to feel Luke's reaction.

I'll bleed out for you

So I bear my skin

And I count my sins

And I close my eyes 

And I take it in

And I'm bleeding out

I'm bleeding out for you, for you.............

***************************************************************************************************

The next thing I'm aware of is that I'm being shaken awake by Ashton.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hi." I reply sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

"You ok? You sort of fell asleep." He tells me.

"Yeah I guessed. Wait, what time is it? Where is everybody else? Is Michael ok with me? Is Luke ok with Michael? Does Michael still love me?" I blurt.

"Right. Let me see. It's 7pm, everybody is in the kitchen helping Liz cook dinner, Michael is ok with you, he's sort of beating himself up a little but though, Luke keeps shooting Michael side long glances, he definatley knows something is up and as far as I know Michael is still in love with you. I've never seen him like this girl. Now that I know, I realise that I'm stupid for not seeing the way he looks at you and the way you look at him before." He explains.

"What do you mean 'the way he looks at me'?" I ask.

"He shoots you glares when you sit next to another boy, even me, Calum or Luke. He's very protective. He always stops what he's doing to look at you when you walk in a room. He always listens to what you have to say, whether it is just another pointless rampage about the zombie apocalypse. He checks up on you all the time." Ashton informs me.

"So he really does love me?" I ask timidly.

"Yes. Lexi Rose Hemmings Michael Gordon Clifford really loves you." Ashton tells me. Tipping my chin up so I'm forced to look nowhere but his eyes that are full of confidence.

"And I love him." I whisper to Ashton.

"That's good then, I was getting worried." Michael says from behind Ashton. 

I stand up and run into his arms. I press my lips to his.

"I love you and don't you ever forget it Michael." I threaten.

"And I love you Lexi, and if you forget it I will fill your bed with bees." He jokes making me shudder in horror.

"Tea is ready!" Mum calls from the kitchen.

"Food!" I cheer racing Michael and Ashton to the kitchen.