The BadGirl V.S The BadBoy

"YO GET YOUR BITCH ASS UP!" my alarm beeped out, ugh don't you just love your brothers voice trying to do an Americans accent blaring over and over again from your phone? In the morning before School on a Friday? Note the heavy sarcasm.

I pressed stop on my alarm, So I got ready. I grabbed a pair of ripped black jeans, a white crop top with my leather jacket and some old black shoes. After my shower, I got ready in the clothes I grabbed.

When I ran down stairs I greeted my mam, who was a 45 year old woman who had me at the age of 28. I'm 17. She had my brother at 20 and my sister at 22. My brother is called Blake and my sister is Miley together we are the youngs'.

My mam has brown hair and brown eyes, she is judie young. We don't really see my dad any more because of his business trips. He is called David, My dad is a business man and my mam is a lawyer. So I guess you could say we were a bit wealthy but I don't really care about how much money we have.

"Hi sweetie" my mam chirped, she was always the morning person not me.

"Hi mam" I said lazily.

"What would you like for breakfast?" My mam asked.

"Could I just have some toast?"

"Yeah sure sweetie" she said before she started to get some bread out of the cupboard.

"Where is Blake and Miley?" I asked I haven't seen them yet. Hmm how weird.

"In case you haven't noticed, they are still in bed unlike you, they don't have to be in school" my mam said

"Oh yeah, I forgot"

We don't have a personal cook anymore, the last one quit because he 'accidentally' spilled 3 milkshakes on me, so I punched him and we haven't had a chance to get a new one.

So we have to put up with our mam's cooking. Yeah it's really not the best.

*** -At school

When I got to school I went to my locker like I normally did to meet my friends, Keeley, Aimee and Georgia.

Anyways it was like any normal Friday morning. As I got to my locker I could see my friends, Aimee had her back to me, so I thought that I would scare her but Keeley saw me, so I put my finger on my lips so she wouldn't say anything and she nodded.

As I was about to scare her I tripped on something and grabbed her. As I fell, she came crashing down on top of me and let me tell you, the floor hurts.

"Ow the floor hurt my arse"
That made Keeley laugh even more then, she even fell on the floor to because she was laughing Which caused me to roll my eyes at her and made some people stare at us.

And to make thing even awkward, Georgia just arrived.

"What the fuck Zoey" Aimee screamed at me which earned a couple more stares towards us.

So I pushed Aimee of of me and stud up and simply said " I tried to scare you and tripped on..." I looked to see what I actually tripped on and found a empty Pepsi bottle on the floor so I picked it up and said "this".

But Aimee just gave me an unimpressed look.

"Hey guys" I said to Keels and Georgia.

"Hey Zee" Georgia said, whilst getting her books out her locker.

"Hey" Keeley said whilst holding her bag.

And Aimee was picking her things that fell out her bag.

"Do you want to go to mall after school?" I asked them.
"Hell yeah" they all said.

I love my friend because they love me for me and not just for my parents money.

In the past I had a group of friends that were only friends with my for my parents money but I'm with my real friends now.

Click...

Click...

Click...

"Zoey...Zoey" Keeley said

"Sorry I zoned out" I apologised

"It's ok Z it's just that the bells gone" she smiled at me

I looked around and sure enough all the students have gone.

"Ugh but we have to walk all the way to the other side of school"

She just laughed at me.

By the time we got to English we were 10 minutes late. oh well.

"Ms. Thompson Ms. Young would you like to explain why you are late?" Mr. Fray asked.

"No not really" I shrugged

"No surprise there" he muttered.

Me and Keeley made are way to the back of the class to our seats.

The rest of my morning classes were ok. Break was no fun at all, so then we did math and finally lunch arrived.

***

Thank you so much for taking a look at my book thanks you so much.

-Elinor