Such a Shame.

(Insane Sam x Insane Maria)

-Maria's P.O.V-

I walk down an alleyway, quite innocently, because, of course, I am innocent. I hear scrambling in a corner and I peer into a darker, Danker alleyway that only a creep would be in. After thinking it over, more like my head was commanding me to do so, I walk forward almost as if I wasn't in control of my own body.

As I walk down the alleyway, my subconscious mind tells me to grab my knife, to kill what ever is in sight. I try to shake the thought off, but it wouldn't leave.

'Kill it.' A voice whispered, almost sounding like it was behind me. I turn quickly, only to find no one there.

I shrug it off and continue my walk to find whatever is making this disturbing, yet beautiful noise.

"Shh, it is not nice to struggle when you are with someone, you know. Hehehe, you can tell me anything.. Sook Sook." A male voice mutters crazily. A giggle escapes through the darkness.

A muffled, paniced voice fills the air. The sound was like music to my ears. A soft, beautiful melody.

"Nothing? Oh, what a shame. What a shame." And with that, a muffled, quiet shriek booms through the alleyway, and the satisfied blunder of a knife is heard sinking through clothes and skin. The alley is then deathly quiet.

The sound of the knife being taken out is heard shortly after. Drip. Drip. Drip. The sound of liquid hitting a surface tinks the alley.

I move forward and notice someone rise up from what looked like a body. The person has rabbit ears, which flicker slightly. I only know of one person with those ears, but I have never paid much attention to him. Although, he is, indeed, cute.

He turns around and looks directly at me. Well, I think he is looking at me. It is quite dark in this alley.

"I see I have a witness," the bunny eared psycho mutters.

'Kill. Kill. KILL!' The voice is back, screaming at me now.

I take out my knife that I keep on me, answering the bunny hybrid with a short reply. "Yes, you do have a witness, Samgladiator." I spit out at him, only causing him to grin a crazed grin. I step forward, taking glance at the body. 'Sookieyaki.' My brain interprets.

"Witnesses are bad. Witnesses get you caught. Now, I don't need to get caught. No, no. I need to eliminate," he giggles, pointing the knife at me," eliminate them all."

"Now, now. We don't want any rash decisions, do we? Besides, who said I'd tell? No. I will kill." I grin, my eyes are fixed on him as I step forward.

"Hehehe, good luck, Maria. Hope you don't.. Lose your head." He says insanely.

By now, Samgladiator has completely snapped. He twitches slightly, and in one swift movement, he appears in front of Maria.

"Oh.. Tsk, tsk, tsk, such a pretty, pretty girl. Such a waste of a pretty, pretty face. You know, I always admired you from a distance, just never bothered to talk to you." He grins, his eyes off focus. He then giggles. "It is such a shame to have to ruin your body."

I scoff. "If anything is to be ruined, it will be your face." I grin.

And with that, we start circling each other.

'Do it. Just go for his throat. He is useless scum! He, and everyone else, deserves to die.' The voice whispers.

"I know, I know.. Everyone should be bathed in red.." I mutter, grinning insanely as I answer the voice.

"Oh, talking to yourself, are you?" Sam asks, almost sanely as he gets closer, I could easily tell he was way off his tracks though.

"None of your business, bunny boy." I whisper at him. The words 'bunny boy' seemed to trigger him, for he gets an even more crazed look on his face.

He takes a sharp swing at me, which I quickly dodge.

I don't take my eyes off of him once, getting closer to my target.

Next thing I know, we have our knives to each others necks, grinning widely at each other.

"One wrong move, bunny boy, and I slice your throat." I spit venomously in his face.

"So, would a kiss to the lady be a wrong move?" Sam quickly counters.

That caught me off guard, but I catch myself. "I don't know, you tell me." I say mysteriously.

I hear a chuckle from his throat, sounding almost like a growl. "I would say no, it is not a bad move. How about, the pretty lady and I team up and eliminate and bathe in the beautiful color red?" He suggests.

'Kill. Town kill. Kill now. Team kill.' The voice whispers into my ear making absolutely no sense, yet I know exactly what it means.

I nod, another grin forming in my lips. "The town with be no more. Civilians will be dead, as will the buildings."

We take our weapons away from each others throats, grinning like the psychopaths we are.

'This town will burn, burn down to the ground.' Are my last thoughts before we took cover in different alleyways, slowly eliminating people one by one, day by day, and night by night. Neither of us get caught. No. We are the last people anyone would suspect.

_________

...... Okay.. So, I don't think I did good on this one shot, I think I did absolutely terrible. But if you do indeed like it, thank you so much! This chapter is dedicated to n3ko_lover. I hope you enjoyed.
Anywho, have a nice day!
--- Dani_Gladiator