Happy Birthday!

(JTheStar x Reader.)

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V)-

I walk around the school, hearing the words 'happy birthday, (Y/N)!'

Today, (Y/Bd), is my is my birthday and literally everyone knows it! It is probably because my best friend, J, has been announcing it everywhere we go.

"Hello! Everyone, today is (Y/N)'s birthday!" J stands up on a table, cupping his hands over his mouth and announces to a lunch room full of people.

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)!" Everyone yells.

I blush at all the attention, then stare down at my lunch.

You see, J has always been like this around me. We have been friends since we were ten, and he has been so supportive on everything I do. He is so sweet and I am so happy I met him.

J sits by me, smiling his usual smile. He pushes up his glasses, then hugs me tightly.

"Agh! J! Uh, J! You are chocking me.." I force out.

He let's go reluctantly, grinning at me. "Sorry." He chuckles.

I smile, kissing his cheek and hugging him softly. "It is fine.

-JTheStar's P.O.V.-

It took everything to not kiss (Y/N) right here in the lunch room. What I really wanted to do when I climbed on the table was yell how much I love her. But I chickened out, like always. The most we do is hold hands, she also kisses my cheek and hugs me. I am grateful for that, but I would love to just... Show her that I love her.

"So, J. After school, would you like to come to my house?" (Y/N) asks, ignoring the 'ooh's she got from kissing my cheek, as usual.

"I would love to!" I say happily. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Sam and Taurtis run over to us.

"Sorry we couldn't make it sooner." Sam pants. "Mrs. Okami held us back."

"Oh, it is fine." (Y/N) smiles at them.

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)." Sam and Taurtis say in unison.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"So, J, what are you doing after school?" Taurtis asks me.

"I am going to (Y/N)'s house." I answer.

"Ohhh." Taurtis and Sam grin.

"Maybe you can come over tomorrow, or something." Sam invites.

I nod. "Sounds like an idea. I've been wanting to try out my new sports car!"

We all eat and chat for the remainder of the lunch period.

The bell rings and we get up. We all walk to the gym, then separate into our lines.

"MAGGOTS," gym teacher Rowan yells," TODAY IS A FREE DAY! GO GET DRESSED, THEN DO WHATEVER THE HECK YOU TEENAGERS DO! NO MUSHY STUFF THOUGH!" Rowan nods. He looks at (Y/N). "AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAGGOT." And with that, we all go into our changing rooms.

-time skip brought to you by me.-

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V.-

After school, J and I start heading over to my house. As we were passing his house, since our houses are literally a few houses away from each other, he says he has to go inside to change. I agree, so we both go inside his house.

"Wait here on the couch. Okay? I will be out in a few." He smiles, then heads up his stairs.

I wait on the couch, not bothering to take in my surroundings because I know this place like the back of my hand. I sit back and close my eyes, thinking of how grateful I am of moving here six years ago. I am so glad I made friends with J, and I am so happy that we are still friends.

I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs. "Ready?" J's voice fills my ears and I open my eyes. I scan him and he seems to be slightly over-dressed.

I raise my eyebrows. "We are only going to my house." I chuckle, remarking his clothes.

"Oh.. Sorry." He smiles slightly.

"Come on, let's go." I smile, heading to the door. J follows, but he seems slightly nervous. I turn to look at him. "J? Are you alright?" I ask him with a concerned expression on my face.

"Er.. Yes. I am." J nods. He smiles at me, then walks past me and out the door.

That was strange. But then again, he is J.

We walk together, talking and laughing, but in my mind, that little scene from earlier played in my head.

I unlock my front door once we arrive at my house and I walk through the door.

J enters and we sit on the couch.

I glance at him, tilting my head. It looks like something is on his mind.

"J? You know, if anything is wrong you can tell me, right?" I ask, putting my hand over his. I feel a little fizzle in my stomach like I usually do when I make contact with him, but I shrug it off.

J nods. "Of course I know that." He smiles, then looks at his lap, mumbling something I couldn't catch.

"What?" I question. I scoot closer, looking concerned.

"I said-" he pauses, then sighs. "Nothing." He thinks a bit, then pulls out a small box. "I got you something!"

I hesitantly look to the box. "Oh, J.. You didn't have to."

"I know, but I wanted to." He grins, then pushes the box towards me. "Open it!"

I look at the box, then take it. I open it to find a beautiful necklace made if diamonds. To make it even more beautiful (which was almost impossible), there is a heart in the middle with the words 'I love you' in crested in (F/J)s! "Oh my gord! J!" I exclaim, literally tackling him in a hug; of course, I am being careful because of the necklace in my hands. Out of my excitement, I give him a full blow kiss on the mouth.

When we part, my face is beat red. "Oh, uh.. Heh.. Sorry." I mumble.

"No, don't be sorry.. (Y/N).. I wanted to tell you for so long, but I couldn't find the courage.. I love you." He says, lifting my chin up and kissing me again.

________

Hello, hello, hello! Tis I, Dani_Gladiator with another one shot! I hope all you JTheStar fans like this, I enjoyed writing it!
Anywho, have a nice day!
--- Dani_Gladiator.
P.s. key words:

(Y/N)= your name
(Y/Bd)= your birthday
(F/J)= Favorite jewel.