Aly's story

I used to be popular, I was cool, I had lots of friends, everything was perfect. But all that changed just by one person. I didn't even do anything, it was some stupid person that hated me. They decided to hack into my snapchat and send nudes to people that weren't even mine but who would believe that. Everyone hated me. I went from being the most popular person to the least. People I wouldn't even dream of talking to ignore me. Even teachers hate me, I didn't do anything and the world hates me. This was two years ago that's the first time I started cutting. I still remember the first cut. Now their are thousands all over my thighs and my stomach I can't even wear a dress or shorts anymore because I'm afraid of people seeing my scars. Last year my mom walked in on me while I was changing and saw the scars she made me go to a new school and things started to get better.

I started to have friends again and life was good, I still had scars and bad dreams of remembering what they said to me. Now I have a boyfriend, Chase, and he loves me so much we are perfect together. We are the ideal couple. He doesn't know I cut but I'm trying to stop cutting.

One day we where watching Netflix and we where making out, he started to move his hands up my stomach I was terrified he would hate me if he knew I cut, he'd tell everyone. I panicked and tried to stop him but it was too late, he felt the cuts, he lifted my shirt and just stayed quit. Then after a while he asked why I cut, I was surprised he didn't hate me. I answered few years ago something happened, I started cutting, never really stopped. I'm sorry. He just looked at me then said baby I love you so much, you mean the world to me. Baby please next time you feel like cutting talk to me.

For a while it was fine then about two months after words he texted me saying, "I can't stand being with you anymore, someone with cuts all over their stomach and thighs, it's so ugly I don't know how I lasted this long without saying how I really feel about you. I never really loved you after you told me you cut, I just didn't want to hurt you, sorry." I was crying so hard I couldn't see. I thought to myself, I don't belong here no one cares for me, the only person I had was him and now he hates me. And to make it worse about a month ago one of my classmates moved to my new school and told everyone about how I was a slut and screwed all the guys at my old school and that's why I moved since I ran out of new guys to screw. Everyone hated me, chase seemed to not care. But apperantly he did care and it did matter to him, he hates me now because of it. Things got worse after we broke up. People tell me all the time that I should kill myself that I'm a waste of space. I have tried before too, I almost died to but someone found me just a few seconds before I was gone.

But this time it will work a sharp knife just end it all. Make the pain go away. No more sadness. No more bullying. Hopefully you can still get into heaven if you kill yourself. Goodbye.