Not So Clichè

Authors Note:

This is our first book on wattpad we hope you enjoy it

Vote and comment xx

CHAPTER 1

Amanda's POV

Beep..Beep..Beep

Ugh! Why do I have to wake up in the morning ? Why can't school start in the afternoon or night Oh wait, scratch that. I need my beauty sleep. Oh well. Sighing , I get off my soft, welcoming bed and dragged my feet to the bathroom down the hall.

I was about two feet away from the door knob when a pair of tiny, nimble fingers beat me to it.

"Haha! Not this time Mandy, not ever." says Melody, my very very annoying little sister as she sticks her tongue at me.

"Urgh, I'm not in the mood right now Melody"

"Does it look like I care?' She asks in her drama queen toned voice, placing a hand on her hip and raising one eyebrow.

"Whatever. just hurry it up alright" I say dismissing her.

She enters the bathroom, giving me a smug look before leaving. I swear, one day, she will slip in front of her door and I will just walk past and get to the bathroom first. Just the thought of it made me laugh evilly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rushing out of the house as I realized I was late, I yelled a quick goodbye to my mother and ran out the door. Leaning beside her silver porsche was Raine, my bestfriend. We were practically inseparable and went almost everywhere with each other. We set up different pranks together, did our homework together... well, sometimes. Anyway back to the point, Raine was taking me to school for the rest of the week because my car was being repaired.

"Ready to go ?" Raine asked, looking up from her phone.

"Yeah, you know we're going to be late right?" I asked in return

"Nah, I think we still have time" She says dismissing me with a wave of her hand

Sighing, I got into the passenger seat and let Raine take the wheel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remind me never to let you drive again" , I breathed out once I had gotten out from that death trap. I had the urge to kiss the ground but for obvious reasons, I shall not.

"You say that all the time", Raine chuckled, locking the door and making her way to school.

"This time, I mean it!' I called out after her as I ran to catch up with her.

Once we reached the schools doors, everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look at us, well at me. I could hear the faint whispers of ' what is she wearing?' 'did she even look in the mirror this morning?", ' Wow, she looks so looks so hot'. Okay, maybe i was dreaming about the last part.

I guess it's about time I properly introduced myself. Hi, I'm Amanda Pryce, heiress to Pryce Industries, I guess I'm kind of a hippy and I change my hair colour  every month depending on my mood. I have big brown eyes which blends in with my stature; slim and short-ish, tall-ish (5"5). Today I'm feeling neutral so my hair is light green. I have a sister whom you have already met unfortunately.

I don't see what's so wrong in wearing a high waisted jean shorts,floral shirt, a head band and Calf Hi 3-Layer Fringe Boots. They should seriously get used to it.

"What are you staring at people?! Haven't you ever seen a hippie before? They are EVERYWHERE! Go back to your business please" shouted Raine, flinging her arms about . I covered my face with embarrassment at my crazy bestfriend.

Soon enough, everyone began to disperse to their various shindigs.

"Raine! Amanda! Over here" a voice called out from the distance

"How did you know we were here? I queried.

"I could literally hear Raine's voice like 20 miles away" said Nana , one of my closest friends.

Nana is the kind of girl that has everything; the looks, the money ..... the boys. She has moved around a lot basically because her parents are filthy rich; rich enough to buy everything in a store like a hundred times and still have more money. I'm not exaggerating, trust me.

"So you guys ready to go class?" Nana asked

"Sure" Raine and I answered at the same time. We made our way to class giving each other a knowing look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Family violence is what?" asked our extremely boring, very annoying english teacher.

I can't even bother myself with this class. My pocket began to vibrate as i reached into it and brought out my phone. I had gotten a text from Raine:

I think Mr Layman's a pedo. Have you seen the way he looks at big-breasted Tiffany? Glad he doesn't look  at me though!

I let out a loud laugh, quickly covering covering my mouth as I realised what i did.

" Miss Pryce, is there something you would like to share with the class?" questioned Mr Layman.

"Ermm..Uh-"

Suddenly the door burst open to reveal Jessie Williams. One of the school's bad boys and my biggest crush

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hi guys! Simi and Shukky here! This is our first book and we really hope you guys like it. We aren't really impressed with this chapter but we hope it gets better along the way!

Vote and comment xx-Double S