Action

Captain Levi is a liar.

He is manipulative and unyielding.

There is nothing he won't say to get to you.

*Y/N POV*

I wonder why the corporal wants to have me as an assistant? Anyways, before I can even accept I'll have to ask my squad leader. I looked up at him, "I understand sir, however I will have to ask squad leader Hange first. We are currently working on experiments regarding Eren's Titan form so..." but before I could even finish explaining he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Tch. Fine then, I will speak to Hange. Now get out of my office." the corporal spoke to me in a harsh tone. What's up with him? I narrowed my eyes in annoyance and swiftly turned to leave. As I turned the door knob to finally leave he spoke up once more, "Actually, why don't you get me some tea? I'm sure you'll be able to do something as simple as that, right?" he said to me in a snarky tone.

I suppressed the urge to scoff and then left without another word. It's funny how I used to admire this guy. I can't believe he's such a jerk.

As I rounded a corner in the hallway on my way to the kitchen, I slammed in to someone. Just as I was about to yell at them I realized it was Eren, "Sorry Eren, are you ok?" I asked as I got up.

I reached my hand down for him to grab, "Ya, I'm fine. What are you doing out so late?" he asks me. I explained to him the denture situation with Captain Levi including how he wished for me to act as his assistant. Eren listened intently and looked a bit angry when I told him about the tea.

"Ya the Captain can be a real jerk sometimes, but if you do have to be his assistant we would be able to see eachother more often." he said happily and blushed at his own comment. He must of realized how that could have come across to me because he quickly corrected himself,"I mean if you even want to see me...uh if you don't like me- or don't like hanging out with me that's--" Eren tried to go on rambling as he rubbed the back if his head in embarrassment. I have to admit he's kind of cute....

"Eren, of course I love seeing you. I should probably go before the Captain--" I started to say.

"Before the Captain gets angry? It's a little late for that, don't you think, (Y/N)?" Captain Levi said as he came out of the shadwows. How long had he been there?

"Captain, I'm sorry, I was just about to-" I began to explain, but he once again cut me off.

"Tch. Save your excuses and go make me my tea. Jaeger, come to my office." he spoke harshly to the both if us and promptly walked off. Eren gave me a quick wave and mouthed sorry before trailing behind him. I let out a sigh and turned to get to the kitchen. I hope Eren's punishment isn't too bad...

*Levi's POV*

I was absolutely fuming. I cannot even believe that she stopped to talk to this idiot! I began to shake with absolute rage and tried my hardest to overcome the desire to strangle that brat's neck in the middle of the hallway.

As we reached my office door, I opened it and and demanded that he explain the situation.

"Well, I was in my way back to my dorm and I accidentally ran in to name. Then we just talked for a few seconds and she was just about to leave to make your tea--"

Tch. 'A few seconds' my ass. I followed (Y/N) right after he left my office. I know damn well you talked to her longer than that!

"Enough! I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses any longer. You are to first clean the entire mess hall and kitchen when (Y/N) returns. Only when I have deemed it clean is when you go to sleep. After that you are to report to my office no later than 5 a.m. sharp. Have I made myself clear?" I said in a calm voice. This only seemed to intimidate him more though. Serves him right for thinking he can speak to what belongs to me.

"Yes, sir" he answered just as (Y/N) walked through the door with my tea.

"You may leave now, Jaeger." I said to him as I sat down in my chair. I had to think of a way to convince (Y/N) to see that Eren is no good.

"(Y/N), sit down while I enlighten you on a rumor I happened to hear the other day...about that brat, Eren." I said to her. She looked a bit frightened, but mostly confused. It was a rather cute expression.

A/N:
Damn Levi, why you gotta lie so much?? Anyways, if you liked it let me know and if you didn't please leave any advice on how I could make it better. if there's anything in particular that you'd like to see happen, let me know!