Tactics

Corporal Levi is cunning, meticulous, and deceitful.

The way he sees it, everyone around him is just a pawn in his game in getting to you.

He will lie to get information and manipulate anyone to gain their trust. He does all of this just for you.

You have his heart, body, and mind.

Shouldn't you be grateful?

*Levi's POV*

I began making my way over to the table where Y/N, Hanji, and Eren sat. My blood was boiling in anger at how casual and flirtatious Eren was being. Can't that brat take a hint? Y/N is mine.

"Jaeger, don't you have some stables to clean?" I ask him in an indifferent manner. He jumps slightly, startled by my presence. Good; the more he fears me the better.

"Uh, not that I know of, sir..." he answers back hesitantly. He looks so frightened and it makes me so happy. I bite the inside of my lip to stop myself from smirking at how pathetic he is.

"Well you do now. Hurry up and leave before I get impatient." I order. Without hesitation he leaves. This is too easy.

I glance over at Y/N, she doesn't seem to care that much. Unless...is that a sense of longing I see in her eyes? My scowl deepens. I guess I will have to teach her who she belongs to...

"Oi L/N, come with me to my office. I have important matters to discuss with you." I say to her. I stand up and she follows suit. As we walk side by side to my office, I feel my heart rate rapidly increase. Just being near her makes my body lose control.

As we reach my office door I open it up. My mind is racing, I'm so eager to be alone with her that it hurts. We walk in and I go over to my desk while she lingers by the door. Why is she so hesitant to be around me? Do I intimidate her? Does she dislike me? Just the thought of (Y/N) not liking me makes me angry so I stop.

However, if I want her to fall in love with me and completely devote herself to me I need to be more patient. More considerate. More cunning.

Yes, that's it. I'll make her trust me, make her depend soley on me. I'll make sure that she craves my presence so much that she will never be satisfied with anyone but me. But how should I go about making her spend more time with me...

"(L/N), from now on you will be my assistant. I want you to report to my office every morning at 6 a.m. sharp, you got that?"

A/N- Hmmm Levi's quite cunning...I wonder what he'll do next. Anyways, if you liked it let me know in the comments, and if you have any suggestions on how I can improve/what you'd like to see happen feel free to let me know!