Chapter 7

Tirek and Queen Chrysalis were walking about the Canterlot gardens while speaking to each other. " So Chrysalis what do you think of that pony and the so called Lord of chaos being newly married?" Queen Chrysalis stopped walking and gave a shivering dark glaze up at Tirek. "I thought Discord was more intelligent than this instead of a world of chaos he had planned he will have a world of house cleaning and nappies, oh you have not heard the news Discord and that idiotic pony are going to have a annoying little brat!" Tirek looked shocked and said, " This is very soon they have only just married and anyway how is it even compatible for them to have a child? Will it be born with six legs, nine eyes and twelve noses?" Chrysalis frowned at Tireks stupidity and said, " Don't be silly they are both magical the child will be born perfectly normal, well as normal as Discords child can be and anyway why do you care so much?" Tirek looked down sadly and cried, "Discord was my best friend and I care about him still." Queen Chrysalis laughed violently and said, " So many emotions Tirek but it does not matter, time will tell what is to happen to that child and Discord and that element of ahh kindness!" Both Tirek and Queen Chrysalis walked and laughed evilly into the sunset.