Chapter 4

1 Year Later                                                  Once Ponyville found out about Fluttershy and Princess Celestia there was a huge party of course planned by Pinkie Pie. After a while everyone settled into the idea even Discord!                                    Fluttershy was feeding her animals when suddenly Spike ran in and told her that Princess Celestia wanted to see her immediately. Fluttershy went straight away to Canterlot Castle where to her surprise  sat Discord on Celestias thrown. " Why my dear Fluttershy I'm glad to see you did not bring your friend Tree Embrace or was it Hugger?" Fluttershy replied with, "Discord where is my mother she sent me a message to see me here?" Discord slouched back into the thrown and said, " Oh that letter we'll my dear I sent is as a matter has arisen that your mother has trusted only moi with." Discord looked to overconfident with himself and Fluttershy noticed this. Discord got up and walked towards Fluttershy and said, " I would not bother asking your friends to find your mother as she will turn up when you trust me!" Fluttershy thought for a minute as Discord had betrayed her when he helped Tirek but he has changed a lot hasn't he? " Alright Discord I trust you." Discord picked Fluttershy up and kissed her passionately, " My dear Fluttershy I'm afraid that Celestia is away at the moment as I'm afraid to say that Tirek is back!"