Chapter 10

I walked up to their front door soaking wet and knocked loudly. The door swung open to reveal the annoying prick himself. He slammed the door in my face before I could even speak.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled at him on the other side of the door. "Hemmings!" There was no answer. I knocked again. No reply. I kept trying until the door swung open. Luke was stood there holding towels.

"Just get in." Luke mumbled stepping aside to let me pass. I quickly ran into the house. He threw the towels at me and muttered something I couldn't quite catch then he marched up the stairs. I wrapped the towels around me and stood awkwardly in his living room still dripping from the rain (NOT JUST THE RAIN! AYYYEEEE jk jk)A few minutes went by before he came back downstairs.

"I got you some clothes upstairs. You can use my shower." Luke muttered. I scrunched my eyebrows together at his sudden kindness.

"Excuse me?" I asked not believing he was actually helping me.

"What?" He asked confused foldinh his arms over his chest.

"Why are you being nice?" I asked shivering. "What's the catch?" He rolled his eyes and brought his arms to his sides. He groaned.

"Do you wanna fuckin stay in wet clothes or are you gonna get fuckin dressed into dry ones?" He asked obviously frustrated. I went to say something but closed my mouth quickly. "First door on your left Ross." I mumbled a quick thank you and went upstairs. I opened the door and saw some clothes laid put for me. I took a shower and got dressed.

*************
I looked around his room admirig the band posters and picture frames he had on the walls. His room was pretty clean for a teenage boys room.

"Nosey?" Luke asked leaning against the door frame with his arms folded. "What made you come over to my house Ross?"

"No keys." I said simply trying to avoid a conversation. I looked down at my feet.He looked me up and down slowly.I was wearing his Nirvana shirt and a pair of black boxers.

"These are clean right?" I asked worried pointing at his boxers.

"Of course. Why the hell would I give your dirty ones?" Luke asked in a disgust tone.

"Cause you hate me." I said like it wasn't already obvious.

"I don't hate you." He mumbled sitting up right and staring right at me. The room was silent.

"I'm sorry." Luke blurted out suddenly.

"What?" I stared at him in shock.
"You what?"

"I'm sorry ok," he said slower this time scratching the back of his neck. "I'm sorry for being such a dick to you. I'm sorry for talking about your dad like that. I went too far."

"Ok, Hemmings. Where are the cameras? Haha you got me. Apolosing like that. Funny." I said pretending to be amused. Luke being nice to me? Impossible.

"What are you talking about? There are no cameras or anything." He said shaking hid head and looking around the room.

"There has to be. You're never nice to me. You hate me." I raised my voice slightly.

"I don't hate you." He mumbled breaking eye contact with me and staring at one of his band posters on the wall.

"And that explains why ever since we met you've been a total ass towards me?" I rolled my eyes. "This is just another one of your acts Hemmings so we 'never have to see eachother again'."

"Fucking 'ell Ross! I try to apologise and you think this is some sort of sick joke?" He yelled putting his arms up.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't?" He got up and started walking towards me. I walked backwards until I hit his desk. We were so close.

"Because, Ross, I am genuinely sorry," he spoke softly this time. "I am so fucking sorry for being such a shitbag. I didn't mean what I said. Any of it." He looked at my hands before taking them in his own. He rubbed his thumb over them lightly. My breath hitched in my throat at how close we were. He smelt of mint and cologne.He leaned in and I couldn't help but do the same.

Just then, my phone began to ring. I realised what was about to happen and I pulled away quickly letting out a shaky breath. I picked up my phone.

"Hello." I breathed out. "Yeah. A the kiss- at the Hemmings house. Yeah. Uh huh. Ok. Bye." I hung up the phone and gathered my wet clothes and stuffed them into my bag mentally slapping myself for going here in the first place.

"I-I gotta go. My mums home."I hurried out of the room bumping into his shoulder as I left. I ran to my house since I was still in his boxers

"Hey honey, how-" my mum began to talk but I ran straight upstairs and slammed my bedroom door. What just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY!!!!!! Get 'em Lucas!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :-) YAS!