please do us all a favour and leave, didn't u already hear what has been going around about u? u are dating a 22 year old, that's kinda nasty, and gross bc it's a guy.

There was suddenly two people laughing at me and I hid my face in my hands, willing the tears away that were threatening to fall. Mr. David, who was currently teaching the class, glared at the students and I put my hand up.

He nodded in my direction, signalling for me to speak up. I took a deep breath, "Can I uh, can I go to the washroom?"

Mr. David told the students to quiet down before looking at me, "Five minutes, go now." I got up and without taking another look around me, I left.

On the way to my destination, I raised a brow as I heard giggling down the hall. I didn't think much about it and kept on walking with a fast pace.

When I rounded the corner and kept my head down, the giggling got louder and I looked up. I gasped and slapped my hand over my mouth when I seen Alexis pinned up against the wall by Jake, them both clearly in their own world.

The sound that escaped my lips made them look over with furrowed brows. Jake smirked when he seen me and Alex looked like she was about to cry, her hands pushing the boy away quickly.

"You, what? W-why are you..." I was lost for words as she shook her head. She knew I hated Jake with a passion yet she was dating him?

I wouldn't care if I wasn't getting bullied daily by him, but knowing that he did and she was so close and giggling at whatever he did made me more than upset, "Harry, I'm sorry." She simply said, dropping her hands by her sides as Jake pulled her close to him.

"Are you dating him?" I quietly questioned, trying to contain my frown. Alexis just smiled sadly and nodded, "I have been for awhile now."

Jake quickly added, "She was in on our plan, too." He chuckled, kissing Alexis on top of her head. She awkwardly stood there looking like a lost puppy, I gulped dryly as she mouthed more apologies.

"What plan? I-I know you wanted revenge but, can I know all about it?" I asked. Jake shrugged and tapped Alexis lightly on her cheek.

He took a few steps forward, "I don't know, ask Alexis. You're not getting any information from me, she would have to tell you," By now he was in front of me.

I glared at him with so much hate and suddenly felt a bit confident, not thinking straight as I spoke. "You're disgusting, how could–" A sharp pain shot up my body as he hit me on my stomach, similar to two days ago. He then lifted me by my hair, making me wince.

"What did you just call me?" He seethed, pulling tightly at my curls. It was now I was thinking that maybe I should get a haircut, if this keeps happening. He kicked my leg when I didn't reply and I let out a strangled noise at the pain. I wanted to run away right then, I hated this boy so much.

"Nothing," This answer caused another hit. It was right in my face, and the loud crack my jaw made definitely was not very pleasing. He then paused and stared at me as he pushed me down and sat on my waist. I started crying harder than I already was, pleading for him not to do anything.

Then he met my eyes again and I tried to squirm out of his grasp that was on my hips but it didn't work. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it, then opened it again. I kept saying 'I hate you' under my breath, but he ignored the words.

"I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't like it if you cheated." Before I could register what he said, he bent down and put his lips on mine. I froze in shock, and everything was quiet except the loud gasp that left Alex's mouth. I felt like screaming as he did this, and I just wanted to hit him and tell him how disgusting he was.