Faith

Chapter 27
Faith
Dipper's Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

After an hour of helping Great Uncle Ford, I notice the car still set in front of the shack with (Y/N)'s (G) pacing back and forth. I walk out and ask what's wrong.

"She... she just ran off!"

"Where?"

"Into the- There she is!" (N) sighs with a bit of relief and anger.

"There's a demon child chasing me!" (Y/N) yells as she stops running over to us.

"Calm down," I say. "Just tell us what happened."

"I heard screaming from the forest, so I went to see what happened. I saw a bloody shoe with bloody footprints leading to what appeared to be a dead child. Well, let's just say that child wasn't exactly dead. She said 'Help me' and just started chasing me out of the forest."

"You're saying that you're seeing things and going insane?" (Y/N)'s (G) asks.

"I don't what I said, honestly."

"Well, forget it. Get in the car; we're leaving."

(Y/N) took on last glance at me with a weak smile on her face. She slams the door shut, and the car pulls out from in front of the shack.

"G-goodbye." I mumble while waving my hand farewell.
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

All I could think of that night was (Y/N). Something kept ringing in my head that I'd never see her again. I doubt that. Why? I'm not sure. I just have faith.