6: How memorys become nightmares

/2nd person POV/

After Tomoe brought you home, there was a very big discussion going on in the Land God Shrine. Nanami and Tomoe tried to figure out why this happened and asked you billions of questions you couldn't even answer yourself.

"Guys, please, I don't even know the answer of most of your questions!", you whined, starting to get a headache from all of those questions.

"But that doesn't make any sense! Don't you remember anything of your dream?", Nanami asked with a question mark beside her head.

Of course you knew exactly what dream you had. It wasn't even a dream, but it was a memory. But how could you tell them this? If you would tell them about your "dreams", it would make matters even worse. 'Cause than you had to explain the whole story. And this would be much more confusing than the "Sleep-Memory-Walking" thing. So, it was the best to keep it a secret for now.

"We'll figure it out sooner or later", Tomoe now spoke up and moved a bit closer to you.

"The important thing is that nothing bad happened.."; he said and looked at your legs, wich now had bandages on. You noded, Nanami as well.

"You're right, Tomoe. Let's be happy about that. How 'bout a good dinner for celebrating this?", Nanami smiled brightly and holded her hands out, engulfing you into a big hug. You smiled slightly at her gesture, you never had such a friend like her, a friend who cared so much for you. It was always Tomoe...

You didn't even needed anyone else...

"That's not a bad idea. Can you make us dinner, Tomoe?", you asked the fox and looked at him with a little smile on your lips. He noded and dissapeared into the kitchen while you "enjoyed" Nanami's hug. For some reason, it made you calm down.

~~ Timeskip~~

After the dinner Tomoe made, you went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. After throwing yourself into your comftable pyjama, you lied down on your futon, finally having some peacful, quiet time, until your eyes closed and you drifted off to sleep...

..

..

..

..

..

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

..

..

..

..

"Tomoe?"

....

"Tomoe?"

....

"Tomoe, where am I?"

"You're safe, don't worry."

"Tomoe, what happened?"...

You sat up and looked around. You were lying on the ground on a blanket, covered in even more blankets. You were lying in a little room, probably in a house made out of wood. A little candle was burning in the middle of the room, helping you to see a bit. Behind the candles sat a man in a purple kimono with white, long hair, who obviously was you're dear, dear Tomoe. The man you loved, the man you trusted the most. He was right there, by your side.