Parents day.

"Rise and shine Greg!" Says mum. "Ugh, do I have to go to school?" "Of course you have to Hun! Don't you know? It's parents day today!" I shoot straight up oh no, my eyes widen. No not today please please please not today! "So you better get cracken on." And then she skips away... Well some ones in a good mood.

I slope out of bed, you see, I don't understand why they have a parents day, when there's already a parents interview, grr well I'm pretty sure other kids are just like me right now. "get your breakfast sweetie!" She calls, oh no, she better not say any sweet stuff to me, I don't want to lose my dignity.

I walk down the stairs slowly I wish I could just vanish. I sit at the dining table and eat my breakfast. Then I brush my teeth. Then I get changed. Yep that's pretty much my schedule for the morning. Fun isn't it. "Time to go to school Greg!" Shouts my mum. "Have fun dork." Says Rodrick like usual. I get into the car, "oh wont this be fun Greg!" Says my mum, "umm no." "Why's that? Wait, I know I'll make a book club! It can be called reading is fun." "No thanks mum," I reply quickly. "Oh c'mon! Lets just give it a shot! "You mum not we."

We pull up at the school. I miserably hop out trying to hide my face. And my mum prances out. "Where's your class Hun?" Say my mum, "over there..." I reply. As we walk into our classroom, kids are already there... "Hi everyone!" Says my MUM. "Hi" says everyone else. "Good morning Mrs Heffley!" Says miss Armstrong. "Good morning! And you can call me Susan" "oh okay, um, all the parents are in the school hall, and the kids will be going there soon, so could Greg please take you to the hall? Thanks." She says.

"C'mon Greg! Like your teacher said, take me to the school hall, you can guide me to it, just like a dog." I'm not sure if that was supposed to be funny or not, but either way, I quickly rush her out of the class, and take her to the hall, "see you soon sweets!" She calls. "Yeah. See you soon." I reply.