Gerard

Stranger: no

Stranger: 28 is hot ;)

I smiled at the reply, before pushing the door open to an— well, empty classroom whilst mentally cursing Mrs. Álvaro, the principal of the school, for assigning me the job to invigilate the students in detention.

"Miss Alba." I husked at the raven haired lady; one of the only two souls within the four walls. "I'll be monitoring the student—" I paused, looking around. I heaved a sigh, before continuing, "I was here to monitor the students, looks like my work has been simplified."

I was indeed startled to see the lady there— I knew how students bunked detention all the time; credits to Mr. Cuevez's irregularity.

I settled myself down on my desk, before realising that I hadn't replied back to my stranger. At first, I thought she had disconnected, but I was wrong— much to my joy.

I started typing on my phone, before speaking out to the only student in the room. "Do your own work."

You: great ;)

Stranger: You took a long time to reply, what happened?

You: oh, nothing. I was just a little busy.

Stranger: Alright ;)

You: what's your age?

Stranger: I'm 18 :)

You: You're young

Stranger: is that a problem?

Stranger: are you going to disconnect?

You: no, I didn't say that. I'm into younger women anyway ;)

Stranger: phewwww! Thank god, cause I'm totally into you ;)

You: what's your name, love?

Stranger: Jackie. Yours?

You: Hm, I'm quite evasive, you know?

Stranger: noooo don't be like that :(

You: Sorry, love.

Stranger: hmph, it's okay. Kik?

You: daddypk ;)

Stranger: pk? Are those your initials?

You: could be ;)

Stranger: okay let me search

Stranger: OMG

Stranger: PIKACHU?! Really?

You: haha ;p I get called pikachu all the time.

Stranger: so I'll have to imagine a fluffy little fellow instead of a hunk whilst sexting you? :(

You: Whoah there, baby girl. You haven't seen me yet ;)

Stranger: I want to ;)

You: on kik?

Stranger: sure thing ;)