she remembers her name

I woke up to her slapping my face and said that i needed to come quick. I jumped out of my bunk running outside " what the bloody hell is going on" i heard Thomas yelling and the others were yelling i knew somthing was wrong. I ran to thomas and i saw Gally was kicking the crap out of chuck screaming at him and Tommy was trying to calm him down. " Gally calm down man whats going on " then i saw it the purple mark on his right sholder " boys get him down to the floor lift up his shirt " they pinned him down ripping open his shirt " shit hes been stung " you could see the fear in his eyes and mine. " bring him to the slammer and seal it he cant get out. They grabbed him jerking him around dragging him to the slammer. I walked back to the girl where she was sitting on the ground and the soft grass doing nothing. I got to her and she looks depressed i sat down next to her put my arm around her and she just began to cry after what was wrong and she responded in one sentence I have no idea where I am or my name is I told her that she would remember her name within a couple of hours or maybe the next day but she just looked down and didn't want to say anything so I got up and went to the garden to make sure that our potatoes and our plants were doing good so that we do not starve or freeze during the winter. Within minutes Thomas is off into the maze with Minho and 2 other people I thought no idea what am I to do with galley he's been stung but he's one of us he's always been my friend but now he's crazy.

A couple hours passed after doing alot of work out in the garden in the weat picking everything so it wouldn't go bad I walked over to the girl as she was sitting there and she jumped up and excitement "I remember my name she shouted" I responded with a really that's great what is it? I can't tell you can I trust you I nodded my head I said if you were to pick one person in this glade it would be me to trust. She smiled and looked at me and said my name is Brittany and I am 17 years old and my birthday is in 16 days. I jumped up with her and said my birthdays in 10 days we're both going to be 18 in his glade will be the oldest people here. She smiled at me and laughed and grab my hand she asked me if I've ever been together with anyone I told her no there's never been a girl in the glade you're the first one you're pretty special girl. We walked back to our bunks were our bunks where we sat down and she began to scoot closer to me and she laid her head on my shoulder and said well maybe you can be the one special guy in this place for me. I just wish I knew more about my history or my past so that I don't have to be afraid of anything I wish I remembered my parents and everything else I only remember my birthday my name and my age. I looked at her and told her she was pretty lucky most of us only remember our names we never get birthdays or ages so I guess by how we look galley 17 he just barely did turn 17 but he's he's been stung and we have to banish him. She answered back with anger in her eyes wide open why would we have to banish him? Well we don't have to we could chain to the bed and let him go to the through the changing. She asked what is the changing? It's a phase of your life if you get stung by a griever you you go through scary and real hallucinations you get memories some are real some fake. I could see the fear in her eyes but I answered back don't worry you only stung if you go in the Maze which makes me wonder why was he in the maze. She told me not to worry about that right now and that we could get to know each other a little more like I guess of what we remembered or how long we've been in the maze and stuff . I grabbed her hand and told her I have been in this glade for almost 4 years ever since I was 14 I've been hereand we developed I packed every time every month we got a new kid or two or three there's 24 of us here but most of us don't have jobs most of us are really young some of us are really old but me and you are the oldest in this glade. We have people that are in charge of specific things fry pans in charge of cooking the meals breakfast lunch and dinner I'm in charge of the gardening and getting the food and storage and Minho is in charge of going out in the maze and figure out every pattern there can be that's why, he goes out and does everything with him he's a runner he's proved himself he's a good kid he's my best friend. I used to be runner myself but before I was just turned 15 I broke one of my my legs and I was down for a long time and then it healed and I thought I could do it but I've always had weak ankles and now so I can't run everyday like Thomas and everyone else does that goes out the maze. Now you're the first girl here and you pretty cute I don't know how to deal with these emotions I'm feeling I've never really felt that before I think your really pretty and I can spend the rest of my life here with you if you were here. She leaned over. Very close to my face I had no idea what she was going to do then she pressed her lips to mine and I remembered that's called kissing and it was a loving sensation that I've never felt before in my life and I loved it is amazing then our eyes met each others and that's how I knew we are together forever. She pulled away smiles and began to laugh she said to that feeling better I said yes little bit.

New Edition To The GladeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara