seven ✎ chicken noodle soup & ravishing

+ harry

❝headed straight for your heart like a bullet in the dark,❞

Monday was a rough day.

Zayn had a cold.

By mine and Louis' prep period, I was finished.

"Okay, Harry. I know you're sad and all but that can't prevent you from teaching today, God." Louis placed his hands on his hips. 

"Should I bring him chicken noodle soup? I think I'm going to do that. After school," I smiled weakly, getting up from my desk. "And who said I wasn't going to teach today?" I took a sip of my coffee.

Louis ignored. "Look at yourself,"

"What?"

"You haven't even told a joke today! You've been teaching like any regular teacher!" Louis exhaled."Come on, we have tons of time. Let's go bring him some chicken noodle soup."

I clapped my hands, and grabbed my coat. "Yes!!"

I put my coat on, and Louis and I made our way out of the front school door.

We hopped in my car, and I began driving. "It smells like kale." Louis complained. "What the heck is in here?"

I giggled. "There's no kale in here,"

Louis rolled his eyes.

When we pulled up at the supermarket, I picked out a gourmet chicken noodle soup for Zayn and checked the ingredients before buying it. 

"Do you need to do that? Really?" Louis was laughing, and getting on my nerves.

"Okay, come on." I picked up a fresh loaf of bread before cashing it out.

After I did, Louis drove us to Zayn's house.

"How do you know where he lives?" I asked Louis, stepping out of the car.

"He told me." Louis shot me a flat look. "That's what friends do, right?"

I scoffed. "Okay, I'll be right back."

"Okay." Louis nodded, watching me step out. 

Zayn's house was beautiful. 

I walked up to the doorstep, and rang the doorbell.

Zayn answered, his hair messy and a blanket wrapped around him. "Oh! Hi Harry," He coughed a little. "Excuse me, come in, come in." Zayn let me in.

It smelled like pumpkin spice candles.

"I brought you some soup," I smiled sheepishly.

"Aww, love." Zayn sighed. "You didn't need to do that."

"Go lie down." I said. "I can prepare this for you,"

Zayn nodded and brought me to his living room. 

He lied down on his couch. "The bowls are in the left cupboard." He whispered.