Chapter 1

Harry's POV:
         I knew that all of this was a mistake. I knew that I shouldn't have saved him. He was a total ass! He totally deserved the Quaffle hitting his head.

         Why would anyone ever think that I, Harry Potter, Draco malfoys worst enemy, would be secretly INLOVE in this case? Worst, who would assume that I'm gay? After all, im with Ginny.

          This whole thing doesn't add up. As i walk through the hallways, i took a deep breath then let go. I saw Hermione coming towards me with a frown. I knew what was going to happen.

           "Hi Harry." Hermione muttered. "I just want a confirmation, are you actually gay? I mean, everyone has been talking about it, it just made me eager. Are you actually with Draco?" She added.

         From that moment, I wanted to scream and let go of all the things i held but it wasn't the right time either. It wasn't right.

     "No and no, Hermione. I'm not gay and I'm not with Draco. Everything you here, it's not me unless i confirm." I sighed and smiled.

          Seconds passed and i found myself blushing over the repetitive voice in my head, repeating Draco's name all over and over again. But I'm not obsessed.

       "Harry, you can be open to me, you know that right? Just tell me if you are Harry. Please d-don't lie to m-me. Denial isn't a way. P-please Harr-y-y!" She went back on me and wiped her tears off.

       The smile in my face grew into a frown. She swallowed a big lump and more tears came. Her lips trembled. I got my hands off her shoulders. I still held my anger, not knowing the right time to actually show it.

      "Hermione! No! I'm not gay! I have Ginny with me. Do you actually believe i-in those rumors t-then m-me.?" I looked at her with disappointment.

      She kept sobbing. "Harry! STOP DENYING! Stop it Harry! I don't want you to hide secrets from m-me! P-please 'arry. Be honest with me! There is nothing to be ashamed of!" She yelled.

      From the moment i heard that, i knew she wouldn't stop. Even if i kept on denying, she would still come up to me, stuck in the same question all over and over again. I knew its time to release it all.

      I pushed her to the ground. "Do you really think that just because they mention those hoaxes in a convincing way, gives you an impression that I'm gay?! The Hermione i know would believe me! Who are you?! Who the fuck are you?! You don't assume those kind of things! You better leave and stop asking me those questions before i do worse then now!" I yelled, causing a scene.

     She cried and ran to her dorm. Realizing the fact that i pushed her down and yelled at her, i went away. What is wrong with me? Have i lost control already?

      I ran and bumped into someone. I stood up and continued to run. "Potter!" a familiar voice called out. I looked back.

      How can i not have realized? How can i not have realized that familiar cold voice? Draco Malfoy. I continued to run back.

Draco's POV:
I heard that there was a scene caused by the one and only, Harry Potter. The Chosen One. What is up with that boy? As i walked through the hallways, a person in front of me had his head down and bumped into me.