The threat

Maya's pov:
I was sitting in my seat during free time alone because Riley didn't go to school today. Josh came and sat next to me.
" hey weirdo" he said
"Sup loser" I replied
We sat that there for about 5 minutes just talking about random stuff when out of nowhere he puts his hand on my thigh but too high up. I moved his hand away.
"What are u doing josh?"
" It's not a big deal were just having fun" he said as he pushed my hair back and rubbed his hand down my boob.
"Stop" I yelled and got up and went and sat next to Lucas and Farkle who were playing Lucas's guitar.
"Hey Maya what's wrong why did u yell" asked Lucas.
" Nothing josh just started getting to close and started touching on me "
"I'll talk to him" Lucas said.
"You don't have to"
"I'm gonna" he said with a stern voice
"Ok" I said as he looked at my eyes and I felt like something came over me but I ignored it.
We spent the rest of the class listening to them play the guitar. Farkle played a song that I did not know but he did not sing. Lucas then played Photograph by Ed Sheeran and he did sing. He has a really nice voice.
After class I walked out of class to go to the gym. I has pe next with Farkle and Lucas. I walked infront of them just close enough so I could hear them. Farkle went to put the guitar case in the office, then Josh walked out of class.
"Hey I wanna talk to you" Lucas said to Josh.
Josh has always been afraid of Lucas because of his anger problems.
"Ok" said josh with a shake voice.
" if you ever touch Maya again I swear to god I'll kill you , you understand?"
" yeah" josh said looking very scared .
Lucas walked next to me .
"Thank you Lucas"
" no problem just tell me if he tries anything again"
I nodded and we walked to the gym.
The rest of my day went normal but I couldn't stop thinking about the way Lucas reacted.
" a normal friend wouldn't have reacted like that" I thought to myself.
But I knew Lucas wasn't a normal friend. He cared about me not like a girlfriend but he cared.
I got home and sat on my bed.
I opened my bag and found Lucas's sketchbook. He had left it in the gym and I had forgotten to give it to him.
I began to look through it. They were all amazingly realistic drawings of eyes. All the eyes were sad though. I wondered what he was thinking about while he drew theses.
I then fell asleep looking through the book. My last thought was
" did I ever cause one of those sad eyes?".