“AJ? Hey, what's going on?” Harry asks, curiously, not expecting her. 

 “Zayn told me how you said it's not safe for us here and I want to know why,” she tells him, blunt and to the point. 

 “My sources tell me he'd already sent somebody looking for both of you. I think he only wants you, but I'm not sure. I told him to get out of there, but he won't listen. He doesn't want to leave you alone again,” he explains to her. “I suggested you stay with me or Aston, be he won't listen. You know how he can be.”

 AJ scoff. “Yeah, I know. What do you think I should do?” 

 “Wait, does he know you're talking to me?” Harry asks.

 “Sort of. He thinks I don't believe him, and I don't, so he told me to call you myself.”

 Harry chuckles. “Fair enough. Well, I suggested you go with Aston, because they would never suspect him, but they know you're with Zayn. Zayn is just bring a douche right now.”

 AJ sighs. “He's not going to let me go with him.”

 “You can sneak out,” Harry suggests cautiously. 

 “How would I do that?” She asks curiously. 

 “Tell whoever to show up there at a certain time, like in the middle of the night and just leave quietly.”

 She stops to think about it before she answers. Leaving in the middle of the night? “Just leaving him? You know he’ll get super pissed,” she says quietly. 

 “Leave a note.”

 “Harry, I don’t know about this. Are you sure you just can’t convince him to let me go stay with you or Aston? Or even my mom?” she asks. “There has to be another way.”

 “I was on the phone with him for an hour trying to convince him to stay with me, your mom, your brother, Aston, any relatives out of town, e Niall or Lou and I even tried Andy’s friend, Liam,” Harry explains. “He doesn’t want you away from him. I’m telling you if you want him to be safe, you have to leave by yourself.”

 She takes a deep breath, running her fingers through her hair in frustration. “How am I even to get out of here?”

 “Are you going to do it?”

 “I don’t know, I-”

 “Listen, just think of it like this, if you spilt up, your chances of being safe are greater and he won’t have to get shot again.”

 “Well, when you put it like that,” she says sarcastically. 

 “The truth hurts, babe,” Harry says. “So? What are you gonna do?”

 She takes a deep breath. “I can’t let him get hurt because of me.”

 “So you’re going to run?”

 She nods, even though he can’t hear her. “Yeah, I’m going to do it.”

 She can hear him sigh with relief on the other end. “Good, so you’ll be safer away from him. If Sonny wants you, it’s probably something stupid or insane, but I’ll make sure he doesn’t find you.”

 “Thanks, Harry,” she says quietly.’

 “You’re welcome. So, who do you want to get you?” he asks. 

 “Either you or Aston,” she tells him.

 “I’ll send him. Zayn will suspect me. Be ready by four AM, okay?”