But sadly, Angelica wasnt too smart and didnt quit take the hint as she looked Riley over once and sneered in disgust.

"Is this your little sister with you? Because honestly I dont see the resembalance."

Riley balked at her and started to correct her. "No, actually im just his frie..."

"She's my fiance."

Riley couldnt help but laugh softly at Angelica's haughty expression as she wrapped her arm securely around Caleb's waist to enforce the statement. Caleb's usual smirk was set upon his sexy lips as he squeezed Riley's shoulders affectionately.

Strike two for Angelica.

"Now my woman is hungry so go make us some dinner." Caleb told the maid calmly as he directed Riley towards the stairs. "Im going to take this sexy lady upstairs to freshen up. Call us when the food is ready." With that last comment, Caleb glided up the stair with Riley silently following behind.

A couple minutes later, Riley heard a knock on the bathroom door as she was just finishing drying her hair from her shower. She heard Caleb's voice through the door telling her that dinner was ready and she told him she would be down in a second. Riley avoided looking at herself in the mirror, knowing it would just depress her. After seeing the sexy Angelica in her house, she felt the need to compare herself to the beauty.

And she didnt even come close to competeing with her.

Riley sighed as she left the bathroom and shyly walked down the stairs to where she thought the kitchen was. She walked into the room just as her eyes set upon Caleb and it wasnt a pretty sight. Angelica was leaning over his shoulder with her tatas mashed against his body while she brought her face close to his.

Riley started to back away trying to hide her disgust and hurt but she accidently bumped into a picture frame hanging on the wall making a loud thumping sound. Caleb's eyes imediatley shot up to her as he pushed Angelica away and looked at her.

"Where are you going, princess?"

"Uhm.. no where.. i was just uh... i forgot something upstairs and i was gonna go... get it...?"

"What did you forget?" Caleb asked suspiciously.

"Uh..... it's not important... i can get it later..."

"Ok then. Come and sit down before the food gets cold."

Riley relunctantly sat down at the table as she avoided Caleb's eyes, not wanting him to see the pain she fought. She absentmindedly started scratching her hip over the healing cuts, wanting to feel the pain. She winced and sucked in a sharp breathe as the sting of the fresh wounds distracted her.

Caleb looked up from his food and looked at her concerned before asking her what was wrong. Riley just shook her head sadly and put a hand over her stomach.

"Stomach." She lied softly.

Riley pushed her chair away from the table and got up abruptly. She looked at Caleb and started backing out of the room slowly.

"Im uh not gonna eat cause my stomach hurts and im not that hungry."

Caleb stood up from his seat too as he took a step towards her with a determined look on his face.

"You need to eat, Riley. You didnt eat anything on the airplane and i dont know how long since you ate before then."

He took another step toward her, but Angelica stepped behind him and wrapped those nasty paws around his waist as she leaned her body onto his back and kissed the side of his neck.

"It's ok, boo, if she doesnt want to eat then she doesnt have to."

Riley felt a little greatful to Angelica for saying that before she heard the next words.

"Plus you dont have to worry about her starving. She has enough extra blubber to last her through the winter. Hell it would do her some good to skip a couple meals."

Riley felt tears burn the back of her eye lids at Angelica words but before she could fleed, Caleb's expression caught her attention. His eyes had gone from their usual bright and arrogant beauty to a dark stormy shade of blue. His face became hard and furious as he yanked Angelica away from him and turned his stony glare at her. When he finally talked, Riley shuddered from the uncontrolled anger of his words even though they werent directed at her.

"Dont you DARE talk to my Riley like that. EVER. She is more of a woman than you will ever be. I told you to stop and that Riley and I are together and i warned you, but your to stupid to listen. So im going to tell you it straight. Your fired! I dont want to hear from you or see you around here ever again!"

Angelica gaped at him and started to move towards him again while pouting as she moved to place her hand on Caleb's chest.

"Baby you dont mean that! Look at her, shes nothing! I can give you everything you could ever dream of and more! Im perfect!"

Caleb grabbed her wrist before she could touch him and pushed her towards the door.

"Leave. NOW."

Caleb shoved her out the door and slamed the door right in her face before he set his forhead against the wood and took several deep breathes.

Strike three for Angelica and the bitch is out.

Riley took a step towardss him and spoke softly. "Caleb, are you ok? Its ok you know. Im use to the words and they dont hurt so much. Just calm down ok? Shes not worth it."

Caleb turned to look at Riley as he took more calming breathes but the anger was still apparent on his face.

"No one will ever speak to you like that again if i have anything to say about it. Now go get ready for bed. Its getting late and you must be exhausted. Ill meet you up there when im done cleaning up the dishes."

Riley was about to tell him that he didnt need to come up to her room later but his expression showed no room for arguement. Riley sighed and nodded as she turned around and walked up the stairs to her room.

Was it wrong that seeing Caleb pissed off was kind of hot? Probably, but Riley was to tired to think about it much.