the real chapter 2

. . .

It's after my birthday and Barlow is over and I don't know what to think of it. But I guess find out today because school back in.

. . .
Ring! The sound of the bell signifying that its bell change. i try my absolute hardest to get to class in a heartbeat being sure to make eye contact to nobody...... suddenly i bump into my sweet charming Barlow. in my mind i curse myself why werent you paying attention, in the middle of  me cursing myself i feel my chiin being raised by warm soft hands, then i find myself eye locked with beautiful green-hazel brown eyes. im truthfully speechless at the moment because out of everybody my night was still a bit blurry, my head felt like some fat kid was sitting on it, and i know that i offficial kissed barlow. i so even mix of all my thoughts racing throughoout my mind my lips suddenly meet his once again. i was clueless thinking to myself where do we stand. but i know boys hate when girls ask that so i instantly kiss him back. he then ask me if he wants him to walk me to our class , CHEMISTRY, the one class i absolutely hate. so i just say sure because i dont want him to think that i dont like him or something.. he walk me to my class holding my hand i oddiciallyy think i may call him mine but im not going to yet.

> > > >
i sit through chemisty not paying attention what so ever all i can think about was him everytime i thought about his beautiful face. my cheeks turn red and all i can hear was him calling my name kiley kiley kiley so much until the voice changed to be mr.robbindon the chemist teacher." DID YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID" no sir may you repeat it. i said we have a chemist pop quiz going over the stuff we went over today. CRAP! excuse me ms. richardson o sorry no sir i was just thinking about the stuff i have to do after school. " class be sure to study hard and refer back to notes we took if needed"

i practically run out of class thinking what am i going to do then i feel a soft warm hand grab my arm and instanly all my worries go away as my lips rach his.