Chapter 2.........................We're What.!?

Please note in this chapter there might be a bit of yuri....anyway please enjoy

__________________________________________________________________________

            Fang looks over to Sakura and Tenten then looks back over at her father. Her jaw drops and they get a surprised look on their faces.

   "Were What.!?"Sakura and Tenten yelped

   "But how are we three girls sisters?"Fang asked

   "Well you three have the same blood ability.Not to mention you three girls have my tolerance of crap from others and your mother's short temper."Don says while grinning really big.

    "Gee thanks Dad."the three girls say in a sarcastic tone.

    "Soo....Sakura, Tenten how long will you two be staying here in the mist?"Fang asked in a sleepish tone.

    "Till this whole rogue ninja cr-"Sakura started to say.

    "Till this whole rogue ninja business is done."Tenten interrupted.

                  Sakura sat there with arms crossed and with an annoyed look on her face while glaring at Tenten. Fang looked at Sakura then at Tenten and giggled softly and motion for them to follow her. Fang showed them to their rooms then went to her own room to sleep. When Famg fell asleep on her bed in her room; not more than 5 minutes later Sakura and Tenten crash on Fang's bed in Fang's room. Then the next morning Fang finds a surprise when she wakes up.

   "Gahh!"Fang screams as she falls out of bed seeing Sakura and Tenten in her bed with her.

   "Huh? What happened? What's wrong?"Sakura and Tenten ask at the same time.

   "What in god's name are you two doing in my bed?"Fang asks while rubbing her backside.

   "I haven't a clue."Sakura and Tenten say in unison.

  "Tsk."Fang clicked her tongue then went and took an ice-cold shower.

  "Did we do something wrong?"Tenten asked Sakura.

  "I have no idea."Sakura said while shrugging.

                    After 10 minutes Fang comes back into her room after taking a cold shower. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out an outfit then laid it on the bed.

   "Can you two step outside for 3 minutes please?"Fang asked Sakura and Tenten.

   "Ok I guess."Sakura said pouting sadly.

   "Sure but will you let us back in your room?"Tenten asked Fang while pouting at her sadly.

   "Yeah after I'm done getting dressed OK."Fang said.

                       Sakura and Tenten wait out side her room to be called back in. After 3 minutes Fang calls them back in. Sakura and Tenten enter to the smell of fresh picked flowers.

  "Hey sis were is the smell of flowers coming from?"Sakura and Tenten ask.

  "Um I don't know what you mean."Fang said while blushing.

  "Oh come on tell us please sis."Tenten pleads.

  "Okay fine but you promise you two won't scream?"Fang asked.

                         They smiled happily at their eldest sister. Fang tells them that she has a lover and Sakura and Tenten are confused by what she said. Fang sighs in frustration.

  "How many times do i have to say it?" Fang askes.

  "What do you mean by "lover" sis?" Tenten ans Sakura asked.

  "I...Uh I......Um...*sighs*I have a girlfriend. There are you two happy now?" Fang asked in a really pissed off tone.

                            Fang turns to look at a clock, sees the time then bolts out of her room because due to her sisters questions, Fang was now 20 minutes late for her date with Ryuu.

  "Oh great thanks to your questions I'm now late for my date by 20 minutes."Fang snapped at Sakura and Tenten.

 "We're sorry sis we're just curious about your girlfriend."Sakura said in a sad tone.

 "Yeah we're sorry Onee-san."Tenten said sadly.

 "I know it's just that I was planning on introducing you two to Ryuu."Fang says rushing out of the door.

 "It's okay we'll talk more when I get backokay?"Fang asks Sakura and Tenten, then leaves.

                    As soon as Fang leaves her room she then meets up with Ryuu at the movie theater. Ryuu saw Fang walking through the door with an apologetic look on her face. Ryuu smiled at Fang with a loving smile. Fang and Ryuu walked to their movie seats and sat down with their snacks.

 "Hey love, how are you?" Ryuu asks Fang in a caring tone.

 "I am ok but I'm sorry to make you wait for me." Fang said in an apologetic tone.

   Ryuu leans slightly towards Fang then plants a kiss on her lips and says "Don't worry about it love."

                   Fang blushes a really deep red and kisses Ryuu back. Now and again through out the movie they kept kissing each other back and forth during the movie. Driving everyone else crazy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thx guys for reading plz comment, vote.

I am going to throw another character in the story.

well that is all for now c'ya guys later. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------