Chapter 11: Genders

Start from the beginning

Levy grabs my hand, and we walk over to a table with Lucy and Natsu. They had a book on the table. When we sit down, I see that it is a photo book. I grab a picture out of it, and it is a picture of Levy and I.

I hand it to her, and she smiles. "Wow that was such a long time ago." she says.

"Ya it was. I think that was the day we came back from the S.S trials." I say, putting my arm over her shoulder.

"I do believe so."  she says with a giggle. Sure the picture was sad but once we found out what happened it was hard.

I still can't belive we were gone for seven years.

"Hey guys, I think this was the day we won Grand magic Games!" Natsu says, handing me a picture

"Hey guys, I think this was the day we won Grand magic Games!" Natsu says, handing me a picture. I nod, and Levy snatches it out of my hand.

I grab a picture, and it is of Natsu, and I

I grab a picture, and it is of Natsu, and I. Half of my shirt is ripped off. I think this was us, after the fight with those two shadow and light dragons slayers. I laugh at myself, and hand it to Natsu. He smiles and nods. "I kicked those two's ass!" he says laughing.

 "I kicked those two's ass!" he says laughing

"Ya you are right. After you pushed me in a damn mine!" I almost yell, and Natsu fully belly laughs.

"Sorry not sorry." he says through his giggle fits. I roll my eyes, and lean against the chair. Levy nuzzles into me. 

"I like the name Tracks." she says randomly.

"Tracks really? I mean it's a good name but that was really random." I say with a slight chuckle. 

"I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I really like it." she says with a slight laugh. 

"I like it to. Okay so we have one boy down." I say. 

"Alright, you should be able to name the girl." she says with a laugh.

"Okay let me think... I like Arco." I say looking at her, and she smiles.

"I really like that name as well. So now we both get a say, in the  last boys name." she says looking at us. 

"Well I know this is dumb, but I like the name Rouge." I say looking at her. She smiles, at me and nods.

"That name is awesome. I really like it. I think we just decided our kids names." she says happily. I see Lucy smiling. I look at her. 

"When do you two find out what you are having?" I ask.  

"Next week." Bunny girl says laughing. I nod, and Natsu is smiling. 

"Hey Luce, is we have a son can we name him Igneel?" he asks, and Lucy smiles.

"Of course, but if we have a girl we are going to name her Nashi." she says, and he nods happily.  I laugh and walk away. I want a beer.