She blushed, unable to speak, completely forgetting about Ratliff. 

       Kariann placed her hands on Caleb's muscular arm to balance herself. He gazed down at her and gave a weak smile. She smiled back awkwardly.

       "Oh hey!" Ryland, who was standing behind her began chatting it up with Kariann.

   Caleb kept a neutral face, but kept glancing over at them curiously. It was obvious that Ryland was flirting with her. 

       It wasn't obvious that Caleb was unexpectedly jealous.

         "Megan! This is an excuse for our lips to 'run into each other'!" Rocky grabbed Megan, dipped her, and kissed her for a long time.

         "How can they go that long without breathing?!" Lynn questioned.

        "I know right!?" Riker agreed, standing by the short brown haired girl. He smiled down at her, "Hi! I'm Riker!" He held out his hand.

     "I'm Lynn!" She grinned and shook his hand.

     "Ah!" Roxy shrieked as the elevator shook. She wrapped her arms around Ross and pressed her body against his as if she were scared.

     Ross put his arms on her back, "It's ok. I'm here." 

     I fumed as I fell back into Jeffrey.

     "Oh Jordan!" Jeffrey raised his eyebrows at me.

       "What? I just bumped into you sorry!" I responded.

    "Well it's obvious that everyone is falling into their love interest!" Jeffrey winked.

         I stood there with my jaw hanging open and a creeped out expression. I slowly backed away from him. 

      DING! The doors opened to a parking garage. Zack checked outside and then went outside for a moment. He came back in a few moments later.

      "Everybody hang on!" Zack pressed a strange button that hadn't been there before on the pad in the elevator.

     BUMP! CRASH! 

   "AH!" We all shrieked as the lights went out and we flew downward.

         DING! The lights cut on. Rocky and Megan were still kissing, Kariann was hugging Ryland, Ashleigh was hugging Caleb's neck, and Ratliff was hugging Caleb's legs like a child, Riker and Lynn were holding each other, Zack was holding Rydel in one arm and pressing a button on the elevator with his other hand, and Jeffrey was hugging Roxy's waist with his head pressed against the tall model figured girl's chest.

  "Gross!" She shoved him away from her and slapped his face.

   "It was worth it!" Jeffrey whispered to Lynn out of the corner of his mouth.

     I shook my head and turned my head to see Ross's face really close to mine. My arms were around his neck, and his arms around my waist. I stared into his deep brown eyes as he stared into mine. I glanced for only a half second down at his lips. We stared blankly at each other for a moment and  then pulled away abruptly. He cleared his throat. He scratched the back of his head and started whistling as I played with my hair as if it never happened.

    And as if we didn't enjoy it.

      "We're here!" Zack smiled sinisterly.

        "Woah!" We all 'ooh'ed and 'ahhh'ed at the underground lab before our eyes.