the first trip

(Yumis p.o.v)
I was riding my bike passed the girls softball team practicing, oh how I truly missed being on the team, the long practices and the ball being hit. " hey, Yumi, what you doing? if you joined the team you wouldn't have any time to play with your friends." a boy in my class said to me. " ah, I know that, I was just looking, bye." I said and rode off on my bike 'yea, just watching' "come on Brandon, give us the money, you want to be our friend right?" I heard a boy in a gang say to a short boy, wait....I know him! it the girly looking boy I knew back in grade school! ( A/N: XDD ok I do know someone named Brandon in real life who was a shota in grade school! though now he deny ever being one it still fun calling him one every now and again~ X3 ) ugh, maybe if I keep walking I wont be dragged into this," guys, I know what you want it but, hate to break it to you, I have no money. huh?" oh shiz he looked at me. I sigh and say " hey! what going on over there? better not be breaking the law now boys.: " huh?!" they turned to me " oh, look, another toy to pay u- hey! he's getting away!" one of them said when they saw Brandon getting away, ' ugh, he left me!' " what you gonna do now huh? Yumi?" " huh? isn't Yumi short for urine cake?" I gave them a blank stare as they pinned me to the wall harshly " aha, like I haven't heard that joke 500 times since I was a little girl." soon they took me into the girls bathroom and tried to put my head into the toilet, but, something odd happened, I was being sucked into the toilet!!!! ' wahhh, why is there a black hole in the toilet!? or it must have a real good vacuum suction! wah! am I really the first person to ever be flushed down the toilet?! " and then everything went black for a while. once I awoke I was outside, " huh? the alps?, is it really connected to- ah, there's a lady! hey miss! excuse me! " I got up and I went to her, and she was carrying such a strange fruit, though later which I barely recall I was face to face with a handsome blonde girly looking boy. ' wow, he...really cute!' " wait, you mean to tell me she's gonna be the new maou!? I wont accept that!" he exclaimed, at his brother, ok, I admit I did get a bit mad and I glared at him " oi! what do you mean by that!?" I yelled at him. the nerve of the guy! god, this gonna be a long time in Shin Makoku. especially if I got to deal with him. ' this gonna be a long day.' I thought before I was lead to my new room.