Chapter 20) Kidnapped?!

Start from the beginning

But then she saw its face.

"Oh my god!" she whispered, shocked at the sight she saw.

She just stood there, mouth agape. She had never seen anything like this before. It looked and dressed like a human. It was quite thin and was extremely tall and wore an orange jumpsuit, like a prisoner would. But its skin. It was so different to a mans. It was all different colours and shades, like it had been sewn together to make a patchwork doll. A thick, swollen layer of skin crossed over where the patches connected and through the dim light Amelia could tell that she was right. It's skin had been sewn together by an extremely thick, black thread. Overall, the thing looked ill, like it would just drop dead at any moment, barley able to stand on it's own and lightly wheezing.

"Umm, hi " It wheezed. Waving his patchwork hand at her as it leaned heavily against the wall which was supporting , if not all, it's weight.

" hello " Amelia replied dumbfounded, wondering weather she could trust this thing.

"I'm Kamron." He smiled, although the smile didn't quite reach his wet and tired eyes. He extended his hand  for Amelia to take.

"Amelia" she introduced herself. Amelia hesitated before reaching to shake his hand. But he pulled it away before she could.

"NO! Stop it! " He yelled. " I brought her here to help us! " Amelia stood horrified at the sudden change in personality. What was he talking about? who was he talking to?

Kamron began to pound his head with his fists. "Just once! leave-me -alone!!!" He screamed, still pounding his head as tears began to pour down his face.

Without thinking Amelia ran up to him, grabbed his hands and attempted to calm him down. But he kept fighting against her firm hand that wrapped around his wrist. She had to help him. She knew that he could be a danger to both her and himself but she had to help. By the looks of things he defiantly needed it. He was mad, much worse than her father. It looked as if he had been driven into insanity but by what?

"Shhh, calm down " she cooed, but with a sudden swing of his arm he sent Amelia flying to the ground with a thud. Pain shot through her backside as she collided with the ground, making her gasp with pain.

Kamron immediately stopped what he was doing and ran towards her, shocked at himself for his sudden outburst. It had never been this bad. They have never been this bad.

"I'm so sorry " he apologised as he rushed to help her up. "I can't always control them. Sometimes they overpower. Turning me into something I'm not."

"s'okay." She muttered but gave him a look that indecated that he had gone insane, which she already thought he was. "Who's they?" She asked, looking uo from the floor where she still sat.

"You'r gonna think I'm crazy..."

I already do.

"but i have people's souls and memories inside my head." He said quickly.

"okay?" She processed what he was saying before continuing. "so, how did they get there?" She quizzed, cocking her head sideways after she had finally pulled herself  up.

"Its a long story "

"better get started then, hmm?" This was going to be interesting.

oooOOO000

They wondered absentmindedly through the fog. Clenching each other hand like the love struck couple they were.

Kamron told another one of his stupid jokes and Mellisa laughed and kissed him.