1

Jay POV

Today's my first day of school after I moved to New Orleans with my parents from Baton Rouge. I had on some shorts, vans and a crop top on. Fuck gender labels, plus I had a belly ring so that was a plus. I do my hair, grabbing my car keys, walking out

I decided since it was warm, I'd wear shorts, I grab a hoodie in case I got cold then walk out to my car. My parents didn't like that I dressed like this. They used the "we're not gonna pay for your testosterone if you're just gonna dress like a girl." Argument against me like once everyday.

So what if I liked showing off my body, I worked hard in the gym to get this body, everyday doing gymnastics and dance and I was fucking sexy. I get out of my car when I get to school, I look around, out of like, 5,890 kids not even half were white. I'm not racist, didn't mean it THAT way. White people are fucking crazy and I'm white so- anyway, I grab my bag and hoodie, I feel eyes gravitate to me.

I fucking hated being the center of attention, especially since I'm new. "Daaamn, white boy you got boddyyyyy!" A girl with beautiful red braids comes up to me. "Hi! I'm monique! Or Moni for short." She smiles at me. "Uh, hi! I'm Jayson, but you can call me Jay...." I smile.

"Oh shit! You the new kid! My friends were talking about you, they thought you were gonna be mad weird or something, you got curves and you're fine and I'm here for it." She smiles. "Hey Moni! Why the fuck you talking to lil white boy." A tall man about, 6'5 walks over. "Shut the fuck up, Tré, he's real sweet and needs friends."

I don't say anything, just stare at him, fuck he's hot. "Well, ain't no one gonna be your friend you a hoe, they might get the herp just from being near you." He laughs. "Hi, I'm Trémaine, everyone calls me Tré unless you freaky babyboy then it's daddy." I blush as he licks his lips.

"You're gay ?" I look at him raising my brow. He chuckles. "Nah, I'm bi, but between you and me....and loudass  Moni, I like boys most." I bite my lip, I mean, I am a boy except....my uh....secret tunnel, fuck what if he's a bottom wait can you even bottom if you look like that.

secret tunnel, fuck what if he's a bottom wait can you even bottom if you look like that

I mean, I'd let him pin me to the bed. "Uh, its nice to meet you." I blush, biting my lip. "Hey! I'll show you around!" Moni says, smiling. "First you gotta go to the office and check in with principal Shepherd, you'll like her she's nice." Moni takes my hand, leading me away from Tré. As we walk to the principals office.

I get checked in and get my schedule. "Oh my god! Me you and Tré got like, 6 classes together! You get to sit with me!" I smile, I made friends already and I'm glad. I walk to the first class I had with Moni and Tré. I sit between Moni and Tré.

It was lunch and offered to take Moni and Tré off campus to lunch. We decided to go to chipotle. I plug my phone into the aux, turning on spotify, and countdown by beyonce starts singing.

"This my shit!" Moni yells, turning up the dial. "Me too!" I yell back. "Grind up on it, girl, show him how you ride it!" I sing along with Moni. "Y'all crazy." Tré rolls his eyes making me laugh.