Luna

Hindi sya lumabas ng buong araw sa kwarto nya.She doesn't want to face the Pack.She's so afraid that they might treat her like before.

Biglang may kumatok.Napakunit noo sya dahil kung si Sean iyon kakatok ito saka agad na bubuksan ang pinto.

"Lia right? Can you please open the door? Im Sean's mom"

Her eyes widened.Her heart beats fast.

"Just go and open it Lia.It will be more shameful if your not going to open it" Asha said

She opened the door and saw the beautiful smiling woman.She let her in then closed the door.They sat on the bed.

"How are you darling?"

"I-Im ok thank you"she shyly said.

"Dont be shy.Im going to be your mother in law.Anyway,thank you for giving my son a second chance and sorry because he rejected you.He's too young at that time.It's not easy for him to decide."hinawakan nito ang kamay nya.

She just stare at her.

"Kung alam mo lang kung gaano sya nagsisi sa limang taon na iyon.His father almost got diaappointed at him.Halos sabihan na namin sya na maghanap ng iba pero ipinaglaban ka parin nyaatindi angate bond nyo Lia.It doesnt just broke.Maybe because you got something that my son cant let go.Huwag mo sana syang pabayaan Lia"

Napaluha sya nang maalala nya kung paano sya tratuhin ng pack noon"Five years ago,I've hated everyone in this pack.Since my family died,no one treated me like their own kind.My mate.....Your son! He gave me more burden to bear!"

She wiped her tears.Sean's mom is also crying now.

"He turn me into a maid of the whole pack! Everyday I have to wake up early to clean their mess! Everyday I wake up to cook food for them and if I burned it they will punish me.Everyday! Everyday I need to face the reality that im the weakest creature!" she looked away.

"I said before..Its ok..Someday I will find my mate then we'll live happy but no! Every piece of me broke because my mate rejected me!"

"Im sorry" Sean's mom almost whisper.

"When I was a child I never felt my mother's love because she doesnt love me.When I grew up my mate rejected me" She tries to stop crying but heck! tears just keep on flowing.

"Im sorry Im crying infront of you"she said.

"No its ok" the lady embraced her"Its ok.Im here.I will love you.I will give you the love that you never felt from your mom.You will feel love from now on"

Kumalas ito sa pagkakayakap"Its ok now.Dont worry."

She nod."Thank you"

Ngumiti ito"And oh! You'd better call me mom from now on.And join the dinner later ok? Sorry, me and your dad wont be there.Were going to attend a meeting but it's ok.Just join your mate.Kaunti lang naman sila doon"

Nawalan sya ng choice kundi ang tumango.

Nakapagpalit sya nang damit bago pumasok si Sean.

" Im joining the dinner"she said.

She saw the happiness hidden in Sean's face.

"Ok" wika ni Sean na nakangiti.

Sabay silang pumunta sa hapag kainan.Nagulat ang mga naroon nang makita sya.

Umupo sya sa side ni Sean.Tinignan nya ang mga naroon.