Far for 5 years

5 Years later...........

"Welcome to Red sweets ma'am!What is your order?"Lia asked to the costumer with a smile.

"One choco peanuts and one sweet choco please" the lady said.

"Ok ma'am 180 pesos.Thank you"she smiled again..

The lady gave her the money and sat on the empty table.

Since the day she left Whitemoon pack she started living with the mortals.She went to the city and live her life.

She face the world alone and now she's satisfied in what she have.

It's been five years but still she feels broken and Incomplete.

Maybe moon goddest didnt give her second chance.

Maybe right now Sean is happy ti his new mate.

But no........Hindi pa nya natatanggap ang sakit.Sakit na senyales na may mate ng iba si Sean.

Minsan naiisipan nyang bumalik sa Pack pero its too risky.

Pinutol muna nya ang pag iisip at hinarap muna ang trabaho.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sean.

Tumabi ang kanyang ina sa kanya.

"How are you son?"tanong nito.

"Im fine ma"bumuntong hininga sya.

"It doesnt look like it.Tell me,ano ba talaga ang problema?Its been five years simula nang magkaganyan ka.Lagi kang nag iisip tapos minsan parang galit ka sa sarili.What is it son?"tanong nito.

"Nothing ma."pagsisinungaling nya.

"Dont lie.Im your mother remember?I know what my son feels.Dont lie"

Napahilamos sya ng palad sa mukha"Its my mate ma.I rejected her 5 years ago and when I finally realize that I cant lose her she walked out of my life.

She ran away because of the pain I caused her" tears fell from his eyes.

"Why did you reject her?"tanong ng kanyang ina.

"Everyone doesnt like that girl at that time.Napakatalino nya pero masyadong mababa ang tingin ng lahat sa kanya.Hindi ko pa sya kilala noon.I just know how everyone treats her.I treated her the same then ended up like this."

"Son,alam mo naman na hindi lagi nagbibigay ng second mate ang moon goddest.Alam mo din na hindi madaling magpatakbo ng pack na walang Luna.As an Alpha you should always think before you act.Now,make sure that your'e going to find your mate before your father found out about this.Tatlong taon ka ng Alpha pero baka ito ang ikagalit nya sayo.You know your father"

Tumango sya."Yes mom."

Paalis na ang kanyang ina nang biglang pumasok si Mark.

"Alpha...Lady,"yumuko ito.

"Ano iyon?"tanong nya.

"We found her.This time for sure"ngumiti ito.

Agad syang napatayo"Where?!"

"At our pack's new business.Yung binili natin sa may matanda.Red Sweets.She's the loveliest sales lady they say"sagot nito.

"What?!"ulit nya.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lia...