Rejection

Lia started cleaning the whole house.She knows that it's going to be a long day.All pack members are all sleep well except for her.

She need to clean their mess before they will yell at her.Since her parents died everyone in the pack started bullying her.Even Sean,their future Alpha who gave the command to make her the pack's maid even if yhey still haven't met yet in person.

Ofcourse she's not in the position to say no.She pick up the beer bottles which is scatered everywhere and put the back in the case.

After the cleaning thing she went to the kitchen then started cooking.

She finished her breakfast before Leo,the beta came.After seing the food she prepare he didnt complain.She run toward her room which is on the maid's quarter.

She took a bath then prepare and went to school.She doesnt want anyone to see her.

She want to avoid everyone in the pack.After a while she remebered that today, the school will show the rank of the students.She's so excited to see her rank.Lats time she's on the 5th.She expects that this time her grades will remain the same.

She's the first who went to school that's why she's the first one who got to see the result.

She got sad to see that she's not the fifth anymore..

Not even....
6th....

7th...

8th..

9th..

10th.....

Ugh she's hopeless...

Instead, she went to see who are the top 5 most intelligent in the school..

"5th Makson Ampeer..oh,an Alpha's friend's son..."she said...

"4th Markus Mclaine...Well thas quite expected "

She continued

"3rd Drake Hanes......he went down..he used to be second..the beta must be quite disappointed for his son"

"2nd Sean Andrews...You gotta be kiddin' me.The future Alpha is the second?!"

"1st Lia-.......This is a shit! I am the first?!"

She's happy but afraid at the same time.The future alpha might hurt her.

"Good.You just won and now you better get out of here before they will find out that you already know about the grade"Asha her wolf told her.

She quickly run away and went to her first subject room.She just sat there quietly with her hand shaking.

"What am I going to do now Asha?Im afraid"she said.

Asha didnt replied.She think she's afraid too.She hates herself for being weak.

"Just act like you know nothing.Thats all I cant think for now"Asha said......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sean

"Man youre already 19 yet you still haven't found your mate!"Markus said.

"Mate huh? Why do I feel like im going to find her today?Ano kayang itsura nya?"ngumiti sya.

Dumating si Drake "Bro's,may masamang balita daw sabi ni Makson.Kailangan na nating makita ang school ranking"

Napakunot noo sya..

Pagkababa ng sasakyang agad nilang pinuntahan ang general board kung saan list ng top student.