Chapter 7

Hi. I'm back ~.~/' <thumbs up

--------•-------

After the most epic battle ever seen ( note the sarcasm). The now party of two went to relax at the Pokemon center.

"Honey your pikachu is fully rested. Now don't be too worried but there is a band of thieves named Team Rocket and they are on the loose, trying to steal Pokemon. So watch out. I wouldn't want my daughter to get hurt."Nurse Joy tells Ash while pulling at her cheeks.

After the incident with Broke, Ash became very grateful to Nurse Joy. When Ash dropped her cold front and cutely asked the nurse to forgive her for being rude early,(Ash somehow doesn't realize that the nurses are all different but they keep each other updated. And recently the biggest news is about Ash, so they all know what happened. Joy doesn't bring up the fact that they are all different either) the nurse pulled Ash into her bosoms yelling
"Aww of course sweet thing. You know. A lot more people would like you if you were more feminine and I'll gladly fill that role in your life. You can call me mama."

Back to present

"How dare they. I will strike them were they stand. If I ever see them, that is. Oh thanks mama but I can take care of myself." Ash ends sweetly putting a lollipop in her mouth that she got from the front of Nurse Joy's desk.

" I know your strong but you are a little oblivious. I have to go to the poké mart you stay here. If strangers come help them out. Put the Pokemon in the machine and wait five second.be safe, love you. " she says while waving good bye and mumbling "all those years of college just for putting balls into a machine."

Misty was lazily taking a nap after the exhausting fight with Ash, telling Ash to wake her up when she decides to leave.

They were sitting on the desk while playing patty cake with pikachu until two mysterious people with a meowth tip toed in.

"Hi, what can I help you with. I'm Ash nice to meet you." Ash happily jumps off the desk introducing herself to the two.

The three, including the meowth rip off their cloaks getting into a dramatic pose.

"To protect the world fro....
WHERE DID She go!" The crazy red banana haired yells while looking around only to see Ash inspecting their cloaks.

"WoW. You just ripped them off wow. The rip is so clean. Can I have this. Oh yeah. What were you saying. I wasn't listening." Ash says bluntly while trying on the cloak.

" Now you ruined it. Well I'm James, this is Jesse and this is meowth."

"That's Right." The meowth says.

" oh that's nice. What did you guys need. " she says nonchalantly.

" you are not weirded out by the talking Pokemon?" They asked surprised at her non-caring nature.

"In my ears all Pokemon can talk." Looking at Ash like she's crazy but shrugging because that will make their plan easier.

" can you lead us to the back room and help us load our truck. We are making a delivery to the next town over." James thought quickly and winked at his friends.

"Why did you wink?" Ash asked confusedly.

Startled at the girls sharp eyes he mumbled 'nothing'.
Heading to the back room filled with the many Pokemon in storage get in a line with Ash at the end running to put the balls in the in truck. Once all the Pokemon were moved into the truck, the three parted ways from the 'guy'.

" Well he was rather gullible but he was cute, wasn't he." Jesse says while driving off.

"He was like putty in our hands/paws.HAHAHA. He must have packed it real tight because I can't hear the rumble of the balls. Maybe we should pull over and check the back to take inventory." Meowth says purring evilly as they pull over.

"NOOOOOOOO!" They all blast off into space with shock.

.....it was empty

=======

Happy to help Ash goes outside to see if they left already. Only to see the poke center truck still in the back.

"Hm. That's weird. I guess they had other plans. Come on pikachu. Let's load the Pokemon back inside. Don't want them to get cold."

" good riddance. They gave off a weird vibe. Especially that cat.
      Ugh I just had the toughest battle in my whole life and your going to make me work. Oh the sorrow." Pikachu says dramatically pretending to be faint.

"Boo hoo. That was a staged fight so suck it up. Let's hurry before mom gets back." Cheerfully telling her friend, showing no sympathy towards him.

" you know. You've gotten more gentle and cheerful since you've started your journey. Not saying it's a bad thing. Actually it's pretty nice." Pikachu says softly while balancing a single poke ball on his noes with his arms out to keep his balance.

"Hmmmm. Indeed but it's rather warm and fuzzy. I like it. But that doesn't mean I let my guard down." Ash states, bringing the last box in.

"What about those strangers just then."
" well mom said to treat strangers nicely and I wanted to help her since she helped me. So this was the only exception." Ash told her Pokemon cheekily.

~~~~~~~~

Waving goodbye to her new found mother, Ash walks away with Misty to her next destination.

"Where are we going anyway. It better not be far away because I need my beauty rest and I am definitely Not sleeping on the ground. Bugs... Ewww. " Misty talks at Ash (not to) continuing to complain as Ash blocks her out.

" So where are we going." Asks pikachu who is also blocking out the red head.

" I was planning to meet up with Brock at the entrance to Mt moon. You have to go through that mountain to get to the next town."  Ash says confusedly flipping a map she got from the nurse upside down, sideways, diagonal then finally right side up. Except it was now backwards. "Ugh. This is hopeless. Let's just follow the walled path." 

   Shrugging, Ash hooks arms with the now startled Misty who was still talking about how all the boys at her home town wanted her phone number(???).

   Ash started to skip, dragging along Misty singing.
"~ we're off to see the leader. The wonderful leader of rock~"

And off they went.

  [][][][][][][][]

  Well I just realized that I put the meeting of misty and Brock's battle mixed up. Sorry.
    Hope you don't mind with the time gap of updates. Got lazy and just started a new sport I never played before. OoooO scary. I know right.

    No plan for this story so just going with the flow. Have a good day/night.

^thats how I'm going to end every chapter. I like it.

P. S.  When I wrote the little song Ash sang at the end when I was thinking of the song from the wizards of OZ. ~ we're off to see the wizard. The wonderful wizard of OZ. ~  /// •=•\\\

Also. Sorry it's a little short. I felt like continuing the chapter would make the ending forced. Ok I'll go now. Bye.