He gave me an envelope, a pink one. I like pink a lot, and my friends knew too.

"It's from me and Celine." He said, while he nodded at Celine who smiled.

It were two tickets. I looked at the tickets and looked up.

"You're kidding me." I said, while I couldn't believe it. "Is this serious?" Celine nodded. "You can go with a friend to the show jumping, one of the highest classes." I looked at Celine."I'll take you with me, because I think you'll like it more than Niall will."

"What's the grade?' I asked, wondering where we would go to. "Z"Said Celine, a little proud because it was hard to get tickets for that. "And there are even two guys, who can go to ZZ When one of them wins, one will go to ZZ, and get famous you know." Explained Celine. "That's so awesome!"I said, while Niall rolled his eyes.

"Is there something else you two can talk about?'" I looked at Niall whose eyes twinkled. "Where's your guitar?" he asked. I knew he would ask that. He's obessed with guitars.

I had a guitar, even though I couldn't play. I just loved it, it looked pretty. I walked upstairs to my room to get it. I sat a little while upstairs to hear what Celine and Niall were talking about.

"What if she won't have time for us anymore?" I heard Celine saying. I frowned. What? What do they mean?

"She won't, just because of a horse." I heard Celine saying. Oh, yeah right. I was in love with that horse, because I've talked about him? I sighted and sat on the stairs.

"I don't think so either, but we have to keep an eye on her."Said Niall. I rolled my eyes. Niall was so overprotective. Not as much as Josh. But still. Too overprotected. It was annoying.

I went downstairs, and acted like I didn't heard something. "Here you are Niall."

***

"Bye Sky, see you tomorrow!"said Celine. We hugged and she walked away.

Niall looked worried. "Doesn't she need company?" I laughed. "It's three minutes walking, she'll be fine." "Oh, I see. I forgot that."

I shook my head. "You always do, Niall."

"No I don't!" he said while he was blushing. "Yes you do!" I teased him. He blushed.

"I just care about my besties, that's all."

I yawned.

"I care so much that I think it's time for you to sleep now." He said, laughing.

I nodded. "You're right, it was a long day. But the best birthday ever!"

Niall hugged me and walked to his house.

I went upstairs. When I walked into my room, I almost hugged my bed. I was so tired.

I quickly undressed and got into my pyjamas. When I went to the bathroom, I bumped up to Josh. "Did you had a nice birthday?"he asked. I nodded. "Yes, I did. But I'm very tired."

"I see. Goodnight, little." and he kissed my cheek. "I'm not little!"I said, a little annoyed.

But he already walked away.

*** 

Celine called me the next morning around 8 am. "Wake up!"she screamed trough the phone.

I mumbled a bit, but then I understood why: we were going to the match today!

When I came out the shower, my phone buzzed. It was a whats-app from Niall.  

'Have fun today! Xx'