A/N

Hey everyone, How am I doing so far? 
I'm making this chapter to ask for your opinions, I know there are not many of you but I want to get more views/reads and I was wondering since a couple of the song lyric chapters I have made were solo songs and I was wondering if that is irritating to you guys? Since its a bigbang and not Taeyang or Gdragon book... So I'm asking if I should made indiviual books for the indivisual members solo albums and songs? or should I just leave solo songs out of this book and/or make a book for bigbang solo albums and songs? I'm probably not going to get comments on this but for those of you who are reading this, it would be very much appriated if you comment your opinion and I know that I haven't been getting views and reads because I haven't been updating much and this is still a very small book but I plan on making it bigger and romanized lyrics take a bit to do in a way but I'm thankful Wattpad stopped that "It appears you are writing in a language that is not english" Thing because that was annoying, or at least when I was writing down Coup D'etat it wasn't doing that so... Thank you for reading and I will take any suggestions at all. Have a great day!