In your arms

Ive had the best feeling in the world for 2 years. I still get butterflies every day. Is it really possible to still have new love emotions after 2 years? For some people maybe not, but for my beautiful boyfriend, Troye and I, everyday.

It's currently raining out, this is kinda good. No... not because it's gloomy outside, but because on rainy days Troye and I stay in. Which means we get to cuddle all day and kiss. Which is good. 

"Hey babe ? Where are you ?" I asked searching around for troye. He came up running from behind me and jumped on my back. "Did I scare you baby boy ?" He asked with a playful tone. 

"Yes! What the heck are you doing scaring me like that, I almost had a heart attack." I said while being in his embrace... In other words, we were hugging. 

"Aw baby... ooh guess what?!" He said seeming happy about something, like usual. Here's the thing Troyes always happy, which is probably why I'm always smiling. "What?" I asked seeming interested now.

"It's raining out... and you know what that means ?" he said right before slamming his lips against mine. "Yes troye, I know what that means... It means we get to cuddle and kiss all day." I said grabbing his waist and pulling him in closer to me.

"Netflix ?" 

"Sure babe, I'll make some popcorn... go pick out a show." I said

"Fine with me. ;)" 

---------

"popcorns ready babe" I said. I sat down next to troye, put the popcorn on the table, and cuddled up in my beautiful Troye's loving embrace. God I love being in his arms, his protection.

"I love you so much, I want you to know that babe." I said with the most honest words I've ever said.

"Aw baby boy... I love you even more, now let's watch some Netflix. Come on and snuggle into my chest." He said for me to move closer. So like any good boyfriend, I did.

Yep, 2 years with the man of my dreams, and I still feel butterflies in my stomach. It's the best feeling in the world. He's so amazing.