Bonding

Graham stared directly into my eyes over the glow of the fire for what seemed like forever before he smiled and then walked around the fire over to me. Once he stood in front of me he moved an arm around me and placed his hand on my back. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but instead pulled me closer and pressed his lips to mine.

Surprised I wrapped both my arms around his neck so I wouldn't loose my balance and kissed back. Both his hands were on my waist, his kissed me again and again his hands tightening on my waist. I let out a small moan, Graham smiled against my lips.

His kisses became deeper and rougher as his hands started to push me backwards. I took small steps until I felt my back press against a tree and Grahams hand on my left waist moved so it was right next to my head against the tree. I pulled him closer, loving the feel of him touching me and kissing me.

His hand, that was still on my waist, moved to under my chin, he parted our lips and tipped my head up a little before he pressed his lips to my neck. I gripped his shoulders and moved my head up more so he had more access. He trailed kisses down my neck, slowly. When he got down to my collar bone and left a firmer kiss, I moaned again.

He moved his lips back up to mine, kissing me one more time, then he parted our lips and looked me in the eyes. He said in a soft voice, his accent reaching into my heart, "I love you too."

Smiling, I wrapped my arms back around his neck. "Does this mean that we can travel together again?"

"I'm not letting you go ever now," he said.

"Why did you let me go before anyway?" I questioned, confused that if he felt this way, why tell me that we should part ways?

"I was scared, worried that if I asked you to keep traveling that you wouldn't want to or that I'd ruin any plans that you had."

"It's okay, we're together now."

"So, true," he said kissing me again. "What about Mary and William? What did you tell them?"

"That I couldn't stay with them anymore, I wanted to be with you more. Plus, they hunt wolves there, I would never stay in a place that hunted wolves."

"They told you the story of what I did, didn't they?" he asked, looking away from me. He must think that I thought he was wrong to do steal there wolf skins.

"Yes and I think it's amazing. That's the best way to defend the wolves. If I saw a pile of wolf skins I would want to burn them too."

"Well then, I've taught you well."

I laughed, "Taught me what? To be a criminal?"

He chuckled, "No, I think you are good with that on your own, but I may have helped in a few parts."

"You bet you did," I said, smirking. Noticing the wolf watching us, I got out of his embrace and walked over to the fire. The wolf came over to me and I bent down to scratch his ear. Graham followed me. "I see you already made the fire."

"Yeah, you missed your job," he teased, "But you could still cook."

"Uh, I don't think so huntsman. You can have that job."

"It's good to see that the time you spent with those two in the village didn't take away your charming personality," he stated in a sarcastic tone. I laughed at him.

"And be unable to entertain you? Don't scare me."

He laughed, moving right next to me and giving me a light kiss on the forehead. "You are very entertaining. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Grow old of boredom."

"Whatever makes you happy, princess."

"You make me happy," I said and gave him a kiss, then I pushed him lightly on the chest. "Now, go make dinner."

He bowed, mockingly. "Whatever my lady wishes."

Laughing at him as he went to go prepare things for the meal, I breathed a sigh of relief. Graham and I were together, forever. Nothing could split up us now, and I'd make sure nothing would.