Chapter 6(LAST)

Natsu's POV:

It's really lonely without Lucy being around in the guild. before Lisanna came back, we were always together and it seemed like the times we had were always fun.

"But ever since Lisanna appeared again, we haven't talk much and even when on quests together." I thought when I was sitting alone with happy at the guild.

"Hi Mira!!" a cheerful voice echoed around the whole guild.

I recognize this voice... It couldn't be..

"Hey Lucy! It's been so long since you came back to the guild!~" Mira cheerfully replied back. "Yeah~ That's why I came back. I missed the guild. The cheerful voice of each and every member. I missed that." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

It's my fault. I blamed myself.

"But, all that matter is that I'm back and I'm so glad to be back!" "Fufufufu I see. Enjoy your time here then!"

"Ne~ Mira-san~"

I scrolled through the scoreboard and noticed a suitable job for me. I suddenly had a thought and wanted Lucy to come along.

Lucy's POV:

"Sigh, I'm really glad to be back to the guild. Gahh I haven't been here since the incident happened." I recalled about the whole rejection incident happened between me and Natsu.

"Yo Lucy~ Wanna go on a job?" Natsu slid on the guild's table and asked me.

I stared at him with cold eyes and thought, "Hmmm, do I have anything going on today? Nah, there's nothing." I concluded after thinking for a moment. "No dates with Sting or anything. I'll just go on a job with Natsu to kill time."

I thought then I replied, "Mmm sure."

With that sentence, I saw Natsu doing a victory pose to Happy. Weirdos. I wonder why I used to love this idiotic person. "Yaaaaa, Natsuuuuuu~" Ugh, it's that annoying Lisanna again.

"You're going on a job?~ Aloneeeee?~ Or with Happy?~" She said it in her most flirtiest(?) way ever. I can't stand it.

"Uh no? I'm going with Lucy. Anyways we gotta go now. Mira! I'll be taking this job! Lucy let's go!" "Goodluck!" Mira's voice echoed around the whole guild.

Natsu gave her a winning smile and without turning back to Lisanna, he pulled me along with him and Happy is just flying above him saying 'Aye sir' to whatever thing he said.

Mira's POV:

Ohooo.. The couple are on it again. Seems like they had a fit few days ago but I guess it's solved now fufufu.(They just pretty much assumed that Lucy are with Natsu but actually she's with Sting.)

"Lucy Heartfilia... You're gonna pay for this." I heard a faint voice whispered.

"Lisanna.. Did you say something?" I asked my little sister who was apparently in front of me at that moment, watching Natsu and Lucy leave the guild with Happy for a job.

Lisanna turned around a faced me, giving me a smile and said, "Hmmm? I didn't say anything, Mira-nee!" "Ahhh~ Alright!"

Something's wrong with Lisanna... It's like, she's a total different person.

"Ah Mira-nee!" "Yes, Lisanna?" "I'm going out for a bit alright?~" "Sure! Enjoy!" "Fufufu, I will. I will." She gave me a bright smile which doesn't feel like it is a 'bright' smile. It actually felt creepy.

After saying that, Lisanna quickly dashed out of the guild and me as the sister, didn't know where she was going so I just stared at the gate, watching her leave the guild with a smile.

The beginning of love. (fairy tail//StingLu fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara