Chapter 4

Lucy's POV:

"Brrr"(I have no idea what I'm writing), I shivered.

"Lucy, what's wrong?" "Oh it's nothing, it's just that I felt someone was staring at me." I said that and looked outside.

He then looked outside and around. "There's no one outside though?" he 'questioned' me.

It must've been my imagination. "Oh i must been just imagining it. Let's go and find a seat.

----

"Hello! welcome to White Fairy restaurant! (am I dumb or what to create such a dumb restaurant name Hahaha.) Would you like a table?"

Erm no we actually want to sit on the carpet, carpet for two please. I thought, while laughing to myself.

"Yes please, a table for two please." Sting answered, while staring at me curiously.

"I'll explain later." I whispered to Sting while we walk to the table where the waitress led us to.

After seating, I quickly told Sting why I was laughing, told him the joke then explained it as he did not get the joke. We then ordered our food then continued to share jokes and all, keeping ourselves happy. Even after the food came, we talked a lot and shared lame jokes. It was somehow the best day ever for me. I'm finally happy after a certain someone abandoned me for a fellow Fairy Tail member.

Sting's POV:

After we finished our dinner, we went and bought ourselves ice cream. Strawberry one for Lucy and a chocolate one for me.

We shared each other's ice cream and I took the chance to quickly Interlock hands with Lucy. And the moment I interlocked my hands(or is it fingers omg HAHHAH), I saw her face turn red like a tomato. I chuckled at the kawaii(heh) action(?).

Before we knew it, it was 10PM. We had to say goodbye. Which was the only thing that I didn't want to do.

"I guess, it's time to say goodbye now eh." "But I don't want to say goodbye to you, my hime-sama~" I cheekily told her and even squirmed at the amount of cheesiness i said in that sentence.

After I said that, She immediately turned bright red and I could tell that she really liked the word 'my princess', i smirked to myself in victory. "But we have to."

"Let's meet again sometime soon!" She said while looking deep into my eyes.

Before I gave a reply, she got really close to me and gave me a peck on the cheeks. I turned bright red, and she too, became a tomato and looked down on the floor and couldn't believe her confidence to actually done something as bold as that.

"E-erm yea. Let's meet s-soon." "See you!!" and she immediately ran towards the direction of her house.

"Bye, my princess. See you soon." I muttered to myself while I watch her leave.

"Ahh I wish you were mine." I scratched my head and head back home.

A/N:  UPDATE HEHEHEEH. OK SO I'm trying to keep like two pov's each chapter because I felt that I've been changing POV a lot since chapter 1. I'm going to keep this format okk :p! This story is going to end soon~ hope you enjoyed~ please vote, comment & share? arigato gozaimasu!