The Greeting

The beginning:

    Cynthia awoke to laughter and screaming. This wasn't unusual. Especially when she slept over Valerie's house with the girls. Kylie, Toni, Mara, Aya, Valerie, and her have been friends since the fifth grade after meeting at a girl Priscilla's party. They ended up going to high school together and were inseparable. They all got matching infinity sign tattoos to remind them of each other.
"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP?! I'm trying to sleep here!" Everyone turned to the sudden noise looking at Cynthia. One by one they started laughing until they were a huge mess.
    "BREAKFAST GIRLS!!!" Valerie's mom called out startling all of them. Andy, short for Andrea, Val's mom was like a mother to all the different girls. She played the role of sleep over mom. Car pool mom. Party planner mom.
    The ladies looked at each other before getting up, racing to the kitchen. They pushed and pulled until they were all seated at the long table, feeding themselves as if they hadn't eaten in days.
"So... I was thinking... beach day?" Cynthia suggested, mouth full of bacon. Andy gave her a look and she finished chewing.
"I think that sounds awesome Cyn!!!" Kylie shouted excitedly. Andy shook her head and left the kitchen, wanting to sleep immediately. She loved these girls, but they were a handful.
"ME AND AYA CALL THE BATHROOM FIRST!!" Toni called out and they both raced to the bathroom. Val had 3 bathrooms. But only one was bigger and had the best mirror and shower and bath.
    The remaining groaned and put their plates in the dishwasher. Cynthia immediately partnered up with Kylie as Val and Mara did.
    Kylie dragged her up the stairs quickly, into the bathroom, and against the wall. They had a thing, one could say. No feelings. Just satisfaction.
    Cynthia met Kylie's lips in a lust-induced kiss. It had been a while since they had time alone to have their way with each other. While kissing her neck, Kylie assures that no one could here Cynthia.
            *     *    *     *
    They exited the bathroom hazily, both already dressed in bikinis and shorts over.
Cynthia felt guilty. She didn't want to do what her and Kylie did on the low. There wasn't anything there but lust and she wanted more than sex. She wanted love.