Part 1

I don't allow any hates here. I personally think Miley and Justin will make a cute couple but I know it seems impossible, that's why I call it Love Of The Impossible.:) Hope you guys like it and comment below. Do check out my other Niley Stories. Thanks:)

Chapter 1. {Recall Of Moments}

She was there at the award. She was there at the party. She was there at the airport.

....With her fiance, Liam Hemsworth.

And.....

I didn't went to say Hi.

After all the Jelena drama I had, I thought it was time to stop dating for a while until I met her at the billboard award again.

When I saw her again, I recalled that dating Selena was somehow her fault too...

[Flashback]

"Hey Miley!"

"Hey! Heard your new album Believe. It was awesome!"

"Thanks. Actually, I'm hear to ask you something..."

"Sure what? Oh yeah, by the way, let me tell you a good news. I'm engaged now!"

"Engaged?! Are you serious?"

"Hell yeah!"

I stoned there for a moment before reality hit me again.

"So what you want to ask me?"

I was angry with her and myself. I should have ask her out earlier. I want a pay back.. So the rest of the story went like this:

"I'm just asking if you have Selena's number? You know what. I would like to check her out."

"Oh. Well I can give you right now." Miley scrambled for her iphone and said.

I knew Miley hated Selena so I thought this would make her angry but instead she said,

"I will text you the number later. By the way,Selena is a great girl. I hope you guys hooked up someday. Then we could have a double date. See you soon."

What! A double date? I was screaming at myself then in my head for messing the things up.

[End of flashback]

It's almost one year before I met her again. She looked more beautiful as ever and Liam is finally not by her side.

"Hey Miley! What's up?" I waved at her trying to act cool.

"Justin! Give me a hug!" Miley walked towards me and gave me a friendly hug."How are you so far?"

"Jelena Drama and stuff....."

"Oops.. Sorry!"

"How about you?"

"Well, same old me. You know the Niley drama?"

"Haha. I guess we both have too much drama to handle.Want to hang out together after the award?"

"Sure!"

YES!! I was jumping in the air after Miley left the room. "Miley?" Scooter came in and saw Justin's air jump.

" How did you know that?" I asked curiously.

"Who could made you happier besides her? I see your little secret there.." Scooter pointed his finger at me and laughed.

Chapter 2. {Is it a date or dinner?}

What should I wear?

"Scooter! Out of cloths alert!"

"Coming!" Scooter opened my door and walked in with a plain T-shirt and jeans.

"Wear this?"

"Yeah."

"But it's so plain.. and not a good impression."

"Hey. Look at me." Scooter became very serious.

I looked at him and he said to me, "Remember that she is still engaged. Don't involved yourself in any trouble.Just Friends."

[Later at the restaurant]

"Sorry, I'm late." Miley came in a rush and sat down.

" It's ok. What took you so long?"

" Never mind. I don't feel like talking about it."

"What you want to eat? Chinese Food?"

"Sure. I'm been craving for dumpling these few days."

"I know. I saw it on twitter."

"I wonder when would Liam notice I like dumpling."

"What happen?"

"I had a fight with him before I came here."

"Why?"

"He is jealous about the song Nick wrote for me and the fact that he said openly that he won't give up on our relationship."

"Oh."

"Sorry. I shouldn't have told you that."

"It's ok. Let's start eating before the food gets cold." I smiled at her and placed some food on her plate.

When we got out of the restaurant, the whole place was flooded with paparazzi. I had expected it but it was worse than that. They were blocking the whole pave way and we couldn't get to our car.

"Justin, look here!"

"Miley, smile!"

"How are you and Liam?" one paparazzi blocked Miley's way and flashed the camera at her. 

"Ouch! Get out of my way!" Miley covered her eyes after the flashlight. "Shit!" She mumbled as the paparazzi almost caused her to fall.

I caught her in hand and shouted to the paparazzi to back away.

"Move out of our way! You guys should be ashamed that you are stalking people for a living."

"Justin here!" Scooter drove the car towards us and we quickly boarded it. 

"That was insane! Are you alright?" I asked Miley as she was trying to open her eyes.

"I hate those flashes! And my car! It's still there!" 

"Scooter can help you get it back later."

"Thanks."

"Now what's next?"

"Home?" 

"Ok. Bring you back now."

"Dude. You sound like my dad."

"Haha. I wish I was that old." 

Chapter 3. { Relationship Crisis }

What will you expect in chapter 3? Interested to know? Well here is a small extract of the next few chapter.

Miley's POV

The promises by him was too perfect to be real. Why am I wasting time on him? We are not possible. Yes, I do love him but I thought that in the years to come, I might regret accepting him because he could have done better without me...