GHERBO'S QUEEN:1

Before I Get Started I Just Wanted To Tell You All, That this Is Definitely My First Book Featuring Chicago Artists And Etcetera.

I Really Want This Book To Reach A Certain Amount Of Views That I Could Be Proud Of So You Reader's Are A Big Help.

If You End Up Liking This Book , Please Support & Motivate Me. I Really Don't Want This Story To Go To Waste.

Please Don't Take Anything Off Of This Book And Add It To Your Book Without My Approval

~GJAZZO

AISHA|•

"Why yo lips so Glossy G" Herb asked.

"Why is you worried ugly ain't nobody talm bout ya big ole head" I said while rolling my eyes.

"So you tryna crack jokes now huh" Herb said laughing.

"Naw you know I get serious after the first few minutes" I said laughing.

I Started Humming Shawty My Beyonce by Lil Durk ft Dej Loaf & Herbs ass started Singing it loud as life.

"SHAWTY MY BEYONCEEEEE" He yelled.

"Shut yo ass up, you so irra"I said with a stank face.

"Fix ya face bitch" he said while mushing me.

"Getcha nasty ass hands off my beautiful face bitch" I said while smacking his head.

We Started play fighting And I was losing, He pinned me to the bed and I tried to wiggle my way out but that ain't work.

"Herb stwoppp I'm done" I whined.

"No you ain't motherfucker" he said.

"Yesuhhhhh" I said back.

"Ntuhhhhh" he said.

Then suddenly there was a knock at his door. It was prolly DA gang. He let my hands free & went to answer the door. I sat down on the edge of his bed & started to overhear a girl talking.

HERBOOO|•

"Hey babbbyyy" Teauzja said while hugging me.

"Damn I ain't expect you to just pop up" I said shocked.

"I wanted to surprise you baby" she said in between kisses.

"You could've cal-" I got cut off by Aisha clearing her throat.

"Herb who's This" Teauzja asked.

"My bestie" I said cheesing hard as hell.

"Stop lying you was prolly fucking her before I came"she yelled.

"Bitch he wasn't fucking shit, like he said we just close-friends" Aisha said.

"Aye don't start this shit" I said.

"I'm gone" Aisha said with an attitude.

"You shouldn't even be here tf" Teauzja said.

"Herb control ya bitch before I take matters into my own hands" Aisha told me.