Disclaimer

All Rights Reserved®  

Copyright © 2015 by IconicArtistry

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Wanted to do something fun filled and entertaining with one of my all time favorite shows. One thing I know is Martin still come on to this day because of his imaginative fun filled comical style, especially with relationships. Whether its with his buddies Tommy and Cole, his girl Gina, or even his nightmare, Pam, he showed how relationships can last by keeping it fun and lively.

What about now? What if the Martin show still carried on down to this day? Would it still be just as funny? Would people still have interest in watching it? I know I would because I love to laugh. My friend and I have came up with some hilarious skits and would like to share it with everyone.

This is just a fanfiction that carries on the Martin TV Series in modern times. We have incorporated a new generation as well to add flavor to the mix of comedy. Now I'm sure most of you are familiar with the characters, so to make this experience enjoyable, use your imagination and apply the characteristics of each character as you read. So sit back, use your imagination and continue on the Payne's journey through life...