Pleasure Academy

"Welcome, boys and girls, to Pleasure Academy! My name is Doctor Devin Delight, but you can call me Dr. Double D. You have all been sent here thanks to past significant others, whom recommended you, saying you needed area in the pleasure department," She paused to take a breath, sounding more like the moan of a whore and then sighed, "Over the next year, you guys will take a completely paid vacation from work in order to learn the do's and don'ts of pleasuring your partner. There will be courses teaching you everything from social pleasure to...well...sexual pleasure, which will be taught by me."

During this pause every boy aged eighteen to thirty swooned. Some of them even had a little surprise awaiting them under the tables. This caused Dr. Double D to unleash a skanky, but equally pleasing laugh. She continued, "You will room with a partner of the opposite sex for six months and then of the same sex for six months. That's right ladies and gentleman! Here at Pleasure Academy, not only will you learn how to please the opposite sex, but you will learn how to please those of the same sex, just in case you ever want to socailly experiment with one another."

Majority of the men's faces grew pale and they despised the thought of actually having to touch another man sexually. At that moment, it looked as if 70% of the male population and 15% of the female population just wanted to up and leave the room. However, Austin Burke was way more intrigued at the though of learning how to pleasure another man. He thought of himself as straight, but he also considered himself to be an overly sexual person and was always willing to try new things in that area.

He scoped the room out for attractive males and suddenly realized why all of them were sitting there. They were all recommended by past lovers, because they were unable to satisfy their past lovers. This immediately confused Austin, because he always thought that he excelled when it came to nightly activites. He tried to recollect all of his exes and figure out which one of them was cruel enough to say he was bad in bed. Then, she came to mind.

His ex-fiance, Alyssa Rosenberg. He absolutely knew that it was her and he had no doubt in his mind about it. Austin knew this, because he suddenly remembered how she was always complaining about something and one night that something had to be head.

It was June 15, 2009 and it was a hot night, so his fiance was feeling a little more kinky than usual. She suggested that Austin go down on her, which was something they had never tried before and something Austin had always sworn he would never do. However, since he was so in love with her, he decided to try it and after about five minutes, he ended up vomitting on her stomach. Not only did that end his trial of giving head, but it also ended their engagement. 

Austin immediately refocused on Doctor Double D, whom was busy passing out rooming assignments. She got to him and he read the girl's name, Chelsea Holden. His neck grew about three inches and he tried to seek out his roommate for the next six months. Then he saw her. Chelsea was a thicker girl, with straight blonde hair, blue-gray eyes and lightly tanned skin. Austin didn't think of her as ugly, but he knew that she was a type of girl he had never experienced before, which enlightened him. 

Being the loving person that Austin was, he approached Chelsea and looked her straight in the eyes. She began to blush and then she stuck out her right hand and whispered, "I'm Chelsea. Tou must be Austin.