Note (sorry)

Hi babes. I really sorry for the long wait. I've hadn't had time to write imagines. I'm really sorry but I think I'm going to end this imagines book up to here.

You might hate me right now. I'm sorry babes I didn't make you guys sad but I might start a Niall Horan Imagines 2 really soon.

I could tell you right now that i will write imagines because Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love Christmas.

So, let me tell about my life right now because I thought you wanted to know. Me and Melissa are still friends. She's my BAE and life. Still.

My family and I are amazing. We might go on vacation this Christmas. I'm not sure but I'll tell you babes if I am.

I write imagines but they don't sound good. I don't why. I've lost confidence in writing. I'm really sorry babes. I love every single on of you to death. You guys gave me confidence but I kind of lost it in writing now. I don't feel like people like my stories anymore because I update late. I just want to get good grades and get into collage that's all I want for right now.

I'm sorry if you don't like my decisions for now. But I promise you they will change. I change my mind a lot tbh.

Most of you wouldn't read because it's a authors note. But thank you for the people that read it I appreciate a lot.

As I was saying I change my mind a lot because stuff happens that I don't have time to do anything.

If you babes want a second Niall Horan imagines book 2 just comment down below 'PIZZA' because pizza is life.

Also, I'm doing a q&a so can you ask questions because that's how I want to end this book. I love you babes.

If you forget me it's okay. I still love you no matter what. Count the starts and that's how much I love all of you.

So I may or may not be taking a hiatus from writing. Not sure yet. Ill still talk to you guys and read stories on here but I will not write. Get it? Okay. BUT I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS.

BTW I GOT THE MITAM ALBUM WITH NIALL ON THE COVER AND I LITERALLY DIED BECAUSE OF HOW PERFECT AND HOT AND AMAZING HE IS.

Bye babes I still love you a lot more than food. Can you believe I just said that? HAHAHAH okay I love you so so so much. Okay bye. I'll see you sometime soon.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕