Chapter 2

Neeenaaa neeennaaa, I hardly here the police at the door, "Inspector Lawrence, looking for a Samuel Brice" We separate as fast as a cheetah, Dan is cowering in a corner. Inspector Lawrence comes over to us, "Sorry to disturb you.. Um.. im looking for a gentleman that goes by the name Sam Blake, Sam and I look at each other, the police follows my gaze "Force! We have found him, this is the man this is Sam Blake!" I look at the police officer and then Sam, he is worried about something I can tell.

"Handcuff him boys, and grab the girl" I see sam, he is yanked off the floor by 2 strong men and his hands are handcuffed behind his back. A policewomen pulls me up, slightly more gentle and hold on to my arm "Why.. whats.. why are.. we handcuffed!? whats.. whats going on.. Sam!??" Sam's eyes go cold and his head lowers.

"Miss, your boyfriend here has bean caught buying drugs, and using fake ID to get drugs" I stare at Sam, I feel like I want to throw up he cant even look at me, I try and move but im caught and handcuffed "Why.. why have you handcuffed me!? I dont help him, oh please I dont!" I whisper,"Its true, she didn't even know she tried to change me, but I got addicted she has never known" Sam whispers, through big gulps of air "Well then, surely if you were rolling around on the floor, you would of noticed that he had a packet of cigarettes and packet of cocaine!" He directly said to me, I went red and told him "Yes.. I should of noticed but I guess.. I just didn't feel it.." I cried. How could Sam of done this to me, he promised me that he would turn a new leaf, go to school, leave the alcohol and drugs and stop cutting but I guess he didn't listen, he just wanted to try please me and also go behind my back. "Look just let the girl go, shoot me, lock me up as long as you let the girl go!" I look up at sam, his brown tanned skin has gone all ghostly and his cheekbones have sunk, I suddenly remember all the time he reached out to me, helped me, looked after me even when I was a huge bitch and unsocial freak.

Inspector Lawrence interrupts my thoughts "Im sorry,but I dont take scripted edits, Get the teens in the car!" 

Were dragged to the car where we are shoved in, the police get in the front and we drive for 10 mins in silence until I broke the silence "So why didn't you tell me? about the whole drug situation..." Sam looks down and then replies "Im sorry Sara, I just felt like you would hate me, I didn't want to have to quit loving you as that would be the hardest thing..." I look at him, I feel like screaming at him, but I just cant, I guess loves unbreakable, no matter what.

"Sam..truth is im mad at you, but I still love you your like the bravest person I know" We sit in the car in silence "So.. you used to like Luke?" Sam asked,I decided to tell him the whole truth "Yes, I did he came up to me at the lockers and I think he knew I liked him.." I quiver, Sam looks at me "I know he likes you, i've heard it already from a mate.." He says.

Addicted to himOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara