Chapter One: The Beginning

"Sagittariusstar. Home of Zodiac Company and the DES. They were a feared company that banned Entertainment across most of the Galaxies. The previous Zodiac CEO was Ryusei Sono, Father of Chieri Sono, a member of AKB0048. The group the people of Sagittariusstar hated. People in Sagittariusstar were angry with Ryusei for his daughter becoming a member and planned to overthrow him...By assassinating him. Once the plan worked, A New CEO, Rui Ueda came into position. He started to plan what is now known as the Idol Massacred...We will get into that topic later, but-" A bell rung throughout the classroom. "Alright class, I will send a Hologram over tonight to start your home work. I want five pages done tomorrow." The class responds with a strain 'yes' and started to pack their bags.
A young girl sat in the back of the class, with her head down, sleeping peacefully.
"Ueda-Sama!" She heard someone yelled. "Ueda-sama, were you asleep the whole time?" She sat up and saw her maid and friend, Akiko standing there. Her shoulder length, brown hair was blowing in the wind as the windows in her class where left open.
"Akiko. I told you plenty of time to call me Mitsuko during school." She said, stretching her arms above her head. "And yes, I was sleeping." She sighed, "You know, if the teacher finds out you were asleep. He'll call your father." She paused. "They wouldn't, they're too scared of him" She stood up, "Let's go."
Walking through the hallways of the prestige school of Sagittariusstar Academy,
Students would move out her way and move their gaze to the floor, not wanting to get her mad. Little they know, she hates that. People were always were afraid of her and her father. Her Father became the new CEO of Zodiac two days ago, and School was closed for the occasion. There he told the planet of his plans on Entertainment...
"Center Nova...A phenomenal thing that happens when the chosen girl reaches her peak. They open a gate that hold time itself. If we can get inside that, we can rewrite history as we know it!" He said, "And to make sure it happens, My daughter, Mitsuko will become a member of AKB0048 and become Center Nova."
She was chosen to become an AKB0048 Member and become Center Nova. The problem was she never heard music before or AKB0048. She was confused on everything. Her mother thought didn't want her to join at all. She remembered laying on bed after the ceremony, hearing her shout to him.
"Ueda-sama" Two big bodyguards said, bowing deeply. "Your father requested to see you." They said as they were about to enter another room. "Father? But, today is the Photography Club and I'm the President." She said. "There's no argument. Now, let's go." They grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the car that was waiting for them. "Wait-" "I'll tell them club is cancelled for today." Akiko yelled, still standing at the door. She nodded as she was pushes inside.
The ride home was long and quiet as the only thing you heard was the car's engine. She rubbed her arm where they held her from. As they pulled up, other bodyguards who were stationed at the front door came and open the door. "You're father is waiting in his office." She nodded, heading towards her home. Mitsuko was nervous which each step she took towards the door that awaited her. No one was allow in his office, it was off limits and locked. Before she could knock, The door open. "Come in." Was all she heard.
Inside was filled cameras all on the wall. It showed each part of Sagittariusstar and other planets under Entertainment ban. Her father was sitting at his desk, surrounded by three Hologram. "Mitsuko. You know why I called you in here, right?" He asked. "It started. Tomorrow, you'll be getting on a shuttle to Akihabastar. You passed the first round." He said, not looking at her. 'I did? I hardly know anything about them...' "Yes father..." Answer Mitsuko. "Here." He gave her an iPad. "It has everything you need to know about AKB0048. Every member, Center Nova from the beginning. Use it well." She nodded and walked towards the door. "And Mitsuko," he said, "I know you must be furious about this. And I'm sorry. I'm just doing this for us. For the future. I picked you not because you the only one I can trust, but because I know you can do it." She paused, then smiled, "I know."

Mitsuko stood holding a pile of clothes. Today the day she boards the shuttle service to Akihabastar. She neatly folded her clothes and place it in her suitcase, while her mother sat on her bed. She didn't say anything, but Mitsuko could tell what she was thinking. Once all of her stuff was packed, she closed her suitcase. "Mother, I'm done." Her mother stood up. "Alright. Let's get you to the station." She said, grabbing one of her bags. Following her outside, she stopped and looked back at her home. It hold so much memories, it was her safe haven from the galaxy. Now, for the first time in her fourteen years of life, she will finally leave the planet.

"Okay, Dear. You have everything right?" Her mother said, Mitsuko nodded. Her mother pulled her into a tight hug. Hugging her only daughter tight, Mitsuko felt her shoulder getting wet. "Mom...It's okay." She hugged her back. "I'll be fine. Maybe I can finally make some friends while I'm here." Her mother pulled away. "Mitsuko, AKB0048 is a hard team. You will have rivals and fans who don't like you. When they find out that you are the daughter of Zodiac, you will get more people who wants you out the group. That's why you must keep your head held high." She place her hands on her shoulder. "Become a star, Mitsuko. I believe in you." 'Become a star?'

"Now boarding Sagittariusstar to main stations. I repeat, Sagittariusstar to the Main Station." The intercom said. Mitsuko looked at her mother. "This is my stop..." Sh picked up her bag and started to walk away. Before entering the shuttle, she paused.

"Mom, I will shine. And when I come back, I will be Center Nova and make you both proud." She said with pure determination. The door closed before her mother could say anything.

Second Chapter Done. Usually I updated in a day or two. Vote and comment!