"Hence why I am where I am, now answer the question." I reply.

"I would be happy." He answers.

"If your mate was a guy?" I ask.

"I would accept my mate no matter what gender, shape or form they came in." He answers firmly.

"Good. In that case, I brought you a present." I say.

"What kind of present?" He asks, stepping back slightly.

"Peter, come on out." I say and Grey's eyes widen.

Peter walks out from behind the tree and stands slightly behind me but holds himself confidently.

"Grey, meet Peter. Peter, meet Grey, the reason I told you what I did." I say and Peter's eyes widen.

"How did you know this was the guy I saw?" He asks quietly.

"Peter, he can hear you even if you whisper but to answer your question, I know everything." I answer and Peter rolls his eyes.

"Of course, that's the conclusion you come to." He comments.

I look at Grey who is looking at the two of us in confusion, "Um."

I wipe the scent mask from Peter and Grey's eyes darken instantly. Peter jumps behind me.

"Please don't let him kill me." Peter says.

"I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU! YOU ARE MINE!" Grey bellows.

Peter straightens out, steps out from behind me and folds his arms over his chest, "All good with the not hurting me but I don't belong to anyone."

"Peter, you are Grey's mate which means you are his other half. Grey is not only an Alpha but King Alpha meaning he is extremely possessive." I explain and Peter huffs.

"You should have told me about this part." He grumbles.

"I don't even know if I'm his mate." Peter states defiantly and I face palm.

"Good job, Peter." I say and Peter is confused until suddenly he is pinned to a tree by Grey.

"You are mine and no one is taking you away from me, little mate." Grey says possessively.

"Um." Peter replies and Grey growls.

Grey puts his head in the crook of Peter's neck and Peter moans.

"Ok, so I'm gonna leave you two love bird's alone but Peter just call my name if you need me and I'll be there." I say.

"Wait, don't leave me here! I'm scared and confused." Peter says and that's when I notice the tears in his eyes.

I rip Grey off of Peter and hug Peter close, "I didn't think you were scared, I'm sorry." I say gently as Peter holds onto me for dear life.

"I know I'm supposed to be his mate but I'm not used to all this, Becky, and it's scaring me." Peter replies sadly.

I hear Grey growl and I turn around, pushing Peter behind me.

"How dare you separate me from my mate!" Grey growls and I can literally feel the fear rolling off Peter.

"Grey, if you want to keep your mate then you need to keep your wolf in check and take things slowly. Peter has only just found out about everything and now you're pinning him to a tree, kissing his neck. You are scaring him and I won't allow it." I state firmly and Grey's eyes soften as he looks behind me at a scared Peter.

"Come to the house." Grey says and I nod.

Peter holds onto my arm tightly as we walk onto Grey's territory. I teleport the three of us to just outside Grey's house. Grey nods in thanks before leading us inside to his office. Grey sits down on his desk chair while Peter and I take seats in front of his desk on the chair provided.