VidCon Preparation

Rowan POV.

"Hey guys it's SuperRowan your favorite beauty guru! If not I suggest you get off my video." I looked around the room adding effect. Remember to edit cricket noises in the video.

"Anyway guys as you know Vidcon is coming up and I'm definitely going. I can't wait to meet you guys I promise I'll hug you and never let go!"

"So in this video I'm just talking about what will be coming up on the channel. So I'm doing a collab with MyLifeAsEva!" I clapped feeling excited.

"I actually met her at Coachella last year and she called me up two days ago asking if we wanted to collab because she's going to Vidcon too."

"Now I have a challenge for you guys. So the first three people to comment you gets ...."

"A free picture!" I pointed into the air making sure to note to edit a picture of me and a fan in there.

"And ... dununununnnnn A day to hang out with me! I'm doing this because I really want to get to know my fans and that lucky fan might be you!"

"So for 3 days I'll get one day with you then next day with another fan and then the next day with the final fan."

"That's all for the day! When this goes up I hope that you'll be the first one because the very first fan gets to be in a video with MyLifeAsEva and Me! And also an other video with us two alone."

"That's all for now! Bye kisses!" I walked over to my camera and stopped recording. I have to get this video up as fast as possible. I can't wait to see who the first commenter will be.

I logged on to YouTube and smiled at my channels picture. It was a picture I did for a Anti Bullying campaign. I had on a picture that that Be Brave with #ChooseKindness .

It took me about 2 hours to edit my video and to upload it. I looked at the comments section and waited. I had over 5 million subscribers so I wouldn't want there to be any conflict with liars saying they were the first comment.

I refreshed the page and saw the first comment. It was from a girl named Sabrina Carpenter. I started to read her comment.

Hey Rowan I would love to hang out with you and be in a video with you it'll be such an honor hopefully no one comments while I'm typing this lol.

I hurriedly clicked on sticky notes and added her name to a note

First Commenter Sabrina Carpenter

I saw an other comment and added on to the note

Second Commenter Cyd
Third Commenter Shelby

(A/n you know from Best friends when ever I didn't know their real names so I just called them from their show names.)

I commented

I got my three commenters
First prize winner Sabrina Carpenter
Second Cyd
Third Shelby
Sorry if you wasn't quick enough but there's still a chance if one of these girls don't show up then you could take their place so don't give up just yet! Or you can just come to vidcon and meet me if your parents say yes.

I sent the comment and closed my laptop. Vid con starts the day after tomorrow so I have to start packing.

This is going to take another 3 hours I thought to myself.

-----

Sabrina's POV

Oh my God I get to be in a video with Rowan?! The love of my life , the girl of my dreams! I have been waiting for this opportunity my whole life and now I have to start packing for it.

------

Hey second book I wanted to write and update two books because I really wanted to do a YouTube book so here I am. Pic of her Channel's picture